2024 Groovy Calendar!

MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion 2024 Groovy Calendar!

• Creator
    Discussion

Vaughn Schiebout
    Participant

I just received the 2024 calendar in the mail. Very beautiful, really good pictures as always! I have a question about the cover photo, did Lisa take the picture in a mirror or was she posing with the camera? Just wondering; thanks!

• Author
    Replies

Phil Whitley

I got my Calendar and Duo Session CD yesterday! love it!!!
    To answer your question, I have seen Lisa usually wearing the ring on her pointer finger on her left hand. So, she may have taken the photo in a mirror because the ring is on her right hand in the cover picture. I could be wrong but I think the ring is on her left hand in the January photo.

I am WRONG because the twins are wearing the same dresses in the Growing up in Austria Q&A post and the ring is not on Lisa’s left hand. Also, Mona’s hair is parted on the same side in the video as it is in the calendar photo. I assume the calendar photo was taken at the time they made the video.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  Phil Whitley.

Sure Phil, but they could have flipped and cropped the picture in post. The camera itself is not a mirror image, grip and shutter button on their right.

Daryl Jones

Mine hasn’t arrived yet, but I have noticed the ring before. It’s always on her right hand. I don’t recall which of the girls mentioned family aspirations, but they both agreed they have hopes of having children of their own one day. For the sake of the world I certainly hope so. 😍