Canada tour? :)

• Creator
    Discussion

Ever thought of coming to Canada for a few performances? You guys should totally do it as long as it’s possible. Right now you can enter without vaccine requirements or any other BS for that matter, but I don’t suspect that won’t change again! Time is of the essence 🙂

• Author
    Replies

Jacki Hopper

Hey there Tobi… I’ve been an #MLTBuzzLuvGroovified fan going on 15 yrs and yes, am hoping and have already mentioned about them doing a Cross Canada Tour sometime , I’m hoping ….🇨🇦🤘

Christopher

I have always thought that Canada should be the next destination of MLT. There are many indie stations and the CBC is a public corporation that supports the “non-mainstream” in its programming. Finally, since Mona and Lisa are residing in the Commonwealth, there may be an initial awareness of their music. It just seems to be a logical next step.

Daryl Jones

100% agree with that idea! But I totally understand the logistical hurdles they face and the time availability constraints their lives are under. And add to that, Canada is a huge landmass. How would you decide when and where you would appear to get the most bang for the buck on tour/destination stops?. I mean, personally I’d fly just about anywhere in the country to be a part of that. Like to heck with it, MLT is coming, I’m in!
    We also have a family trip in the works for a wedding (the plan is Scotland) so while in the UK, you can pretty much guarantee that seeing them would just be a definite must do. Having said that, I see no reason why two views (both sides of the pond) wouldn’t be a given.
    Would the family be agreeable to meeting a couple of their fans for a cup of tea or something like that if performances are not available or scheduled over there? I totally get the privacy thing, but wow, what a total delight that would be!