Hello from Northern Ireland.

MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum Introduce Yourself Hello from Northern Ireland.

• Creator
    Discussion

Hi everyone and a belated happy new year to all members and the ladies of course. I live in Lisburn in the County of Antrim in Northern Ireland. I was prompted to write as my Christmas Card finally arrived this morning. (posties have been on strike before Christmas). It was, in fact, whilst looking through YouTube for Christmas Music around November 20 that I came across All I want Christmas to be. I absolutely loved that song and it is one of my favorite Christmas songs. It seemed to me to be so personal and the video to go with it was terrific. This prompted a search and I came across the Beatles music and others from that era and really loved their take on some of the songs which I remember from growing up. I bought a couple of CDs and also the Christmas CD which I absolutely love and this was followed by Orange and then Why. Some really great tracks on both of those CDs. Close to You and Count on Me are my personal favorites and Questionable is by far my favorite on Why. The video had me laughing out loud. I think they sound beautiful together and I love listening to their voices.

After joining the club on October 21 I was amazed to see how much time they give to the members and the advent calendar is such a great ‘thank you’ to us as members. I feel privileged to be part of this and also feel appreciated which is very special. It is hard to understand why these girls are not up there in the mainstream, particularly when you listen to the radio these days ??!!

I do hope that 2023 is great for the Twins and look forward to what comes next. Richest blessings to you all and all associated with the ‘Twins’.

JIm

PS Hope you will come across the Irish Sea one day!

• Author
    Replies

Walter Nunez

Hi James, thank you very much. I also feel privileged to be part of the MLT Club.
    And the members are all very friendly, it’s the best place you could find to be.

Christopher

James, you joined on my birthday…cool! Welcome to the MLT Club community. Great people!

Tim Arnold

Hello James. Happy New Year.

Jung Roe

Hi Jim

A big welcome to the MLT Club and so glad you discovered their music. Being on this amazing MLT music journey is the best thing I’ve ever been a apart of, Mona and Lisa are the most wonderful, caring, and thoughtful people you will ever meet, and the fans here are awesome too. I hope you have a great time discovering all the beautiful music and rich content here.

All the very best for this new year, may WHY? blow the roof off of 2023.

Welcome James!!

Welcome James to this most groovy place on the internet! So nice have you join our journey with Mona and Lisa!!! Enjoy !

Allan Morton

Hi James, sounds like you will love it here. Although the rest of the year is not as intensive as the Advent Calendar, there is much to enjoy every week from the creative masterminds of Mona and Lisa. If you are happy to, feel free to select your location as part of the profile options so a little marker will be added to the members map for you. It all helps to try and get the UK as the No 1 MLT location!

Jacki Hopper

A #MLTBuzzLuvGroovified Welcome to the MLT Club here , James… Enjoy All the offerings here …. My heritage on both sides of my family are of Irish ancestry, and family from both sides emigrated to Canada approx late 1600-1800’s…. Looking forward to your posts 🤘🍀☘️

Many thanks for the warm welcome . I am looking forward to what is going yo be a great year for the twins. Will try and put my ‘dot’ on the map.