Hello is any body out there?

MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum Introduce Yourself Hello is any body out there?

• Creator
    Discussion

Van Young

Hey gals. This is van young from Texas close enough to Dallas If you spit you could hit it. Did some work with a band called H.U.H. That was the last one. got out of the music biz for a while. Haven’t even listened to much music till you girls came along with those beautiful harmony’s. You have made me believe in humanity again. I was a vocalist for years in Austin. Got to sing with Edger Winter, Steve Ray Vaughan and a few other greats. Keep up the good work there is a special place in my hart for you two.

• Author
    Replies

Christopher

Edgar Winter?! Stevie Ray Vaughn?! Much respect! Welcome to the MLT Club.

Jung Roe

Welcome to the MLT Club Van! Enjoyed reading your intro post, thanks. Hope you have an awesome time exploring all the content here. Mona and Lisa brought me back to music too, wasn’t listening to much of anything. Those angelic vocals and harmonies, beautiful guitar work all just made me feel the music again.

Dale Fischer

Edgar Winter and Steve Ray Vaughn very cool!!

Jacki Hopper

Well Gidday Eh and a #MLTBuzzLuvGroovified Welcome to here, glad to meet you, nice intro, wow.. what an experience to have with playing with SRV, EW…. Cool … Enjoy All the offerings here in the MLT Club , look forward to more of your posts .. Keep Rockin n Rollin Onwards … ????????

Hi Van,

Welcome to one of the koolest clubs on the web. There are plenty of rabbit holes to dive into, with amazing music everywhere. Lisa and Mona have shared a lot with their fans. You can find a lot about their history here. It feels like we are watching a rockumentary in real time.

The Out and About section has some really kool videos of the girl’s extracurricular activities and hobbies. You can watch them skydiving, running a marathon, or check out their guided tour through Hamburg highlighting Beatles history.

The Duo Sessions are amazing. “Wish You Were Here” is the one that lead me here. Each one is my favorite until I play the next one.

You are just in time for their new album of originals. Why?

JP

Chris Weber

Hello Van. You joined before I did, but I’m definitely looking forward to any perspective you can add. Or already did, and I haven’t found it yet…

Edgar Winter and Stevie Ray are 2 of my all time favorites. That’s awesome.