Hi all

• Creator
    Discussion

Bob Pratt

Well I’m certainly late to this party but I’m quickly getting more and more enjoyment hi guys

• Author
    Replies

Jacki Hopper

Gidday Bob , A #MLTBuzzLuvGroovified Welcome from me …

Nice to meet you…Nah, Yer not late at all….Just Glad You’ve discovered and recognize what MLT is about and became hooked ….

I’m from Canada, been a MLT fan going on 15-16 yrs…. They ‘re the Real Genuine Deal ….

Enjoy All the MLT Club offerings and look forward to your postings…๐Ÿค˜๐ŸปโœŒ๏ธ

Bob Pratt

Thanx Jacki I’m listening to them now

Jung Roe

Hi Bob

It’s never too late!!! So glad you discovered MLT, and decided to join the MLT Club. Hope you have an awesome experience.

Hi Bob! It’s never too late! Have fun here in the MLT club! It’s a great bunch of people! ๐Ÿ‘

Phil Whitley

Hi Bob,
    I haven’t been a member for very long and I am still discovering new things on the MLT Club site. Every Friday the twins post something new for us! Also I have purchased a lot of things from the shop.

You will love it here!

Bob Pratt

So far I’ve purchased all the albums I’ve looked at the other merch Tshirts etc but don’t think any of them will fit me

Tim Arnold

Hi Bob, hope you have fun in the club. I like looking at club members bio’s and I seen you are the only one besides me (that I’ve seen) to list Noddy Holder as a favorite singer. Awesome, a lot of people only remember Noddy and Slade when “IT’S CHRISTMAS”. Lol. They were a great band but their music was hard to find in the States. Have a good time here.

Bob Pratt

Slade were my favourite band growing up I have all the singles most of the albums and a DVD of Slade in Flame one of the best ever rock documentary style films ever. Some great music. Since them days my tastes have changed Led Zepp, Queen, Fleetwood Mac, to the more sedate sounds of Shania Twain, Michael Buble and now this amazing pair I’m glad I found them.

Hi Bob, welcome. Youโ€™re never late here, well except maybe for the Christmas Live Stream. Itโ€™s best to show up early for that. Those are fun. You can watch the replay to see what I am talking about. I was going to post a link, but half the fun of looking for something here is finding everything else. I always like to recommend the sky diving video. It has a pretty kool soundtrack, too. If you look out and about, you will most likely stumble upon it.

JP

Bob Pratt

Tga x pal I’ll keep my eyes open

Bob Pratt

That should have read thanx pal I’ll keep my eyes open