Hi everyone!

• Creator
    Discussion

Tobi from London… ONTARIO here.
    Just joined the club yesterday and still finding my way around here.

• Author
    Replies

Walter Nunez

Welcome Tobi, we have a long way to go.

Jacki Hopper

Gidday there Eh Tobias from Ottawa way, nice to meet you , A #MLTBuzzLuvGroovified Welcome, Eb0njoy the MLT Club offerings, and happy to see more MLT Canuckers joining here , looking forward to your postings , Again, Cheers Eh !? 🤘🇨🇦

Hi Tobi, That makes 2 London, Ontario fans! I’m from London and I’ve been part of the MLT club for about 2 1/2 years. You will love it here!

Daryl Jones

Hi Tobias and welcome to the MLT Club! I’m still a newbie here too and I reside in the frozen wastes of Alberta (OK its not really a wasteland) and its not -40 anymore but it’s still cold. Merry Christmas to you and have fun with this wonderful place.

Jung Roe

Hi Tobi

Welcome to the MLT Club, hope you have an awesome time here checking out all the MLT content. Some places to start that come to mind off the top of my head are all the Duo Sessions, their Hamburg VLOGs, the Marathon just to get to know Mona and Lisa and the amazing people they are. The 2016 Cavern concert also, but you can’t go wrong anywhere you start really.

I’m in Vancouver by the way, and glad to see another Canadian here!

Best, Jung

Hi Jacki, Jeannette, Daryl, and Jung!

Nice to meet you all.

Too early to open a London, ON fan-club, Jeanette? 😀