Hola equipo MLT y Miembros del Club.

MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum Introduce Yourself Hola equipo MLT y Miembros del Club.

• Creator
    Discussion

Walter Nunez
    Participant

Hello friends, my name is Walter and I am from Tucumán, a small province of Argentina. I just joined the Club and I am very excited. I’ve been following MonaLisa Twins since around 2014. I always dreamed of belonging to the MLT Club and my dream has finally come true, to be in the best place in the world.

Thank you Mona & Lisa.

• Author
    Replies

Daryl Jones

C’ead mille failte (Irish Gaelic welcome) Walter! There truly is no nicer place to be.

Walter Nunez

Thank you very much Daryl! I am very happy to be at the Club.

Jung Roe

Hola Walter! A warm welcome to the MLT Club, so glad you joined. Hope you enjoy all the wonderful music and MLT content here.

I’ve always wanted to visit Argentina. Buenos Aires looks like a fascinating city too. I’m in Canada and visited Mexico several times, but never been to South America.

Best, Jung

Walter Nunez

Thank you very much Jung, I’m already enjoying it.
      Yes, Buenos Aires is a fascinating and very dizzying city. If you go to the interior and visit the provinces, there is a lot of calm there and very hospitable people, especially in the north of the country.

Jacki Hopper

Hola Walter…. A #MLTBuzzLuvGroovified Welcome to here, Enjoy The MLT Club offerings…I’m from Canada, been an MLT fan going on 15 years now….Truly happy I am …. 😊✌️🤘

Walter Nunez

Hi Jacki, thank you so much, I’m glad you’re happy.
      How are you doing with the cold? It’s very hot here.