Introduce Yourself!

• Creator
    Discussion

MLT Club
    Keymaster

Hello and welcome!

We are so glad to have you joining us here! Why don’t you introduce yourself to the community here in the MLT Club?

Please start a new Topic in the “Introduce Yourself” Forum.

We’re all looking forward to get to know you better, hear about your story and your connection to the Twins and their music. Simply say hi or tell us a little bit about yourself.

Here are some ideas:

What’s your name?
    Tell us what you’d like to be called by. You can post a photo of yourself, too! By the way, do you have a profile photo yet? To change or upload a picture click on My Account in the top right corner of any page and upload yours there. Oh, and for the purpose of introduction we’d love to see your real self rather than your dog/cat/flower alter ego 🙂

Where do you live?
    MLT fans are spread all around the globe. We’d love to know what neck of the woods you come from and what it is like to live there! Have you ever been to Austria or the UK?

How did you come across the MonaLisa Twins?
    Was it YouTube, Facebook, a live concert, did a friend show you their music … ?

What’s your favourite MLT song?
    An original or perhaps one of their covers? And why?

What other music do you listen to?
    Let us know what else you enjoy or what you think could be of interest to us! You might also find like-minded people with the same tastes here in the MLT Club.

Tell us one interesting fact or story about you!
    Did you see the Beatles in concert? Can you play the mandolin? Have you seen a UFO?

These are just a few suggestions. Whatever you want to share with us – we look forward to reading it.

Talk soon!

• Author
    Replies

Hello all,
    I am a life long Beatles fan, and been following Mona & Lisa since I heard “Wide,Wide Land” I’m hooked for life.
    I am retired Navy Chief Petty Officer, living in Schaumburg Illinois USA….
    Been playing guitar since I was 15, and now I’m only 54!

The discussion "Introduce Yourself!" is closed to new replies.