MLT Facebook page latest content

MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum Support & Suggestions MLT Facebook page latest content

• Creator
    Discussion

Chris Weber

Sorry if this is not the right place to mention this, but it was getting discussed in another thread in the General forum, so I thought I’d mention it here.

On the MLT Facebook page the latest content available seems to be from 2019. It talks about the release of the Christmas album.

I played with the date filter in the Posts area, to no avail. I don’t see it throwing any errors in Dev Tools.

I do see the interview with Natalie about Janitor Joe, but I don’t see any other content as new as that. I’m at least the 4th person to see this.

The image below is what it looked like just a few minutes ago.

• This discussion was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  Chris Weber.
    • This discussion was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  Chris Weber.
  • Author
    Replies

Jacki Hopper

Yes….I believe it’s still like that… did let Team MLT know a couple days ago as it’s been like this for a few days to a week now….but glad you also posted in Support/Suggestions area, just in case the message I sent wasn’t received …. I sure don’t know what/why this is going on for Team MLT, but it’s both frustrating/disturbing ….hoping it all can be fixed ….and hoping further preventive measures can be implemented to stop further reoccurences … I’m sorry this has happened to/for them .