New Mona Lisa Twins fan

MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum Introduce Yourself New Mona Lisa Twins fan

• Creator
    Discussion

Alex Braid

Hi new member here from Shrewsbury UK. Only known about the Mona Lisa Twins for about a week since a thing popped up on FB about their double pack cd offer. I then checked them out on YouTube, and was blown away by them. Amazingly talented!! I’m always listening to them now and have just received my cds, and have just ordered a few more, with a t-shirt on its way. I find a lot of music today dull and uninspiring until I heard these girls. Their music wether original or covers just make you smile 😃

• Author
    Replies

Marc Kristel

I also found them accidentally on YouTube and instantly became a fan, signed up for their monthly MLT Club.

Steve Kirk

Welcome Alex from Steve in Sheffield. You’ll love it here mate. Everyone is so friendly

I’ll second that!!!

Dale Fischer

I joined a year and a half ago after discovering their beautiful original lyrics and music on YouTube. This is a really great club. Lots of really nice folks!!

Alex gets it. Hi Alex, welcome to the club. Here you can watch a rock & roll dream in real time. Past future and now. You can find it all hear. Hmm, It’s almost Friday.

JP

Jacki Hopper

Gidday Eh from Canada Way , and a #MLTBuzzLuvGroovified Welcome to here at the MLT Club ….Been a fan since I discovered them on YouTube 15-16 yrs ago now , best thing that occured ….hooked right away by them at the time and ever since …. Enjoy the Offerings here, Fab Commraderie Atmosphere with the Community Vibe Eminating ever Vividly and Vibrant, Looking forward to seeing your postings 🤘🏻☮️

Jung Roe

Hi Alex

Welcome to the MLT Club. Just discovered them a couple weeks ago? Well you’ve come upon an amazing treasure trove.

Welcome Alex! I discovered them in June of 2018 and been hooked ever since! Enjoy the club, it’s really great!

Phil Whitley

Hi Alex,

I discovered the twins on YouTube about 2 years ago, but I didn’t join the MLT Club until this May. I kept hearing good things about this club and I am so glad I joined!

You will love it here!

Tim Arnold

Welcome Alex and Marc, hope you have fun in the club. It’s a great place to hang out.

Chris Weber

Welcome Alex. I discovered them a while back myself, then joined the club recently too.

I’ve been smiling a lot more ever since. Enjoy the club.