Song Idea for Rudi

• Creator
    Discussion

Charles

I’m sure you guys have more than enough to think about and deal with daily. This little babble of mine may be overlooked but, I just wanted to throw this on the table because of Papa Rudi’s new Hammond. A song from 1970 that was written by Paul Williams and “The Immortal” Roger Nichols, the best recording engineer on the planet….. Rudi can probably confirm….the song is Out In The Country. The song was recorded by Three Dog Night and it’s on their album It Ain’t Easy. The album cover is orange….imagine that! The song is cool, smooth and, wonderous. The Hammond glides, sparkles and delicately thunders all through the song. I can hear The Mona Lisa Twins doing this song and making it better than the original. Needless to say, this would give Papa Rudi an opportunity to show off his new baby. Lord knows, he deserves it. Just food for thought. By the way, the 3 singers in the band Three Dog Night were the best ever but, the best of the 3 was Chuck Negron. He has an incredible voice and he has a twin sister……….imagine that!

All the Best and 4 big hugs from Texas…..Charles