MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…………..

• A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…………..

Posted by Jung Roe on 02/05/2024 at 07:36

…..one day, I discovered a new world in the cosmos called MLT, where the gravitational pull and allure is so massive it’s inescapable. Once you land here, you discover it’s a world full of amazing beauty, wonder, and creativity who’s allure will never let you want to leave. It’s brilliance casts away all the darkness around you. You get lost in the most enchanting and beautiful music you’ve ever heard, a bright beautiful world of magic, love, and harmony that moves you deeply and endlessly, and pulls at your heart strings, filling it with joy. It’s a world you never ever want to leave.

It’s the world Janitor Joe discovered at the end of his journey, a destination sunrise, the MLT Club!

https://youtu.be/-ghVMrPQidQ?si=UlWepnOzwlcJlZLs

Bud Jackson replied 2 weeks ago 5 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • Jung Roe

02/05/2024 at 07:37

The landscape is amazing, and the 2 beautiful people and the music is absolutely mesmerizing.

https://youtu.be/KBgirdmSPsM?si=iQQPFgeFnDN8X6B6

• Jung Roe

03/05/2024 at 08:19

My current MLT playlist of the most beautiful songs that I’ve been getting so moved by:

https://youtu.be/kiJ9mob9veU?si=xg9qqV0lvlZZqXQY

The first and always.

• Pete White

03/05/2024 at 21:05

Rather amazing to recall that the original event your topic title references occurred some <47> years ago! 17-18 years <before> Mona and Lisa were born. It was a cultural phenomenon of such moment that people could later recall where they were (“in a theater, yes”) in their lives when they saw the film. And it was a massive surprise when the next film came out and was revealed to be <“Episode 5”>, with a lookback naming the first release as “Episode 4”. This caused the phrase usually abbreviated as ‘WTF’ to enter the popular vocabulary. And so, on this occasion I offer thanks for your many kind words about two of our favorite people and their achievements.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by  Pete White.
    • David Herrick

04/05/2024 at 01:20

May the 4th be with you today, Pete!

• Jung Roe

04/05/2024 at 03:53

Hi Pete

I remember a few years after the first Star Wars movie, we all sat in the theatre for Empire Strikes Back (Episode V), and as soon as those words scrolled across the screen “A long time ago…..”, the whole theater broke out in a roar of applause. It certainly became one of the most iconic opening scenes in Hollywood’s silver screen history. Only Star Wars had the fame and following to do that.

I was so amazed in the scene where the X-Wing, Y-Wing, and R-22 Spearhead fighters of the Rebel Force attacked the giant Death Star in the final scene of the the first Star Wars. The special effects and the feel of riding along in the fighters as they swooped down into the surface of the death star was mesmerizing. I hope Mona and Lisa one day, if they haven’t already, get to enjoy Star Wars as I recall in one of the early Q and A’s they said they never watched Star Wars before.

• Pete White

04/05/2024 at 20:57

Jung, the theater I was in for the first film, #4, got a different kind of ‘roar’, more of a huge ‘gasp’ and a collective ‘oh no!!’ when Vader went to cut Obi-Wan in two and Obi Wan surprised him by vanishing. Nobody saw that coming. A few years later there was a week’s encore showing of #4 and as that moment approached you could hear half the people in the place saying “watch this”!

• Johnnypee Parker

04/05/2024 at 04:10

It’s impossible to pick a favorite, but this will always top my list. Wait, did I just pick a favorite?When Duo Sessions are released to just the club first, there is a sense of comradery knowing we are all watching and looking forward to posting our thoughts as well hearing from everybody else. How did you feel when they played this song? Did shivers run up your spine? Now that it’s done will you drop us a line? We all wanna know how you feel.

Jung, your endearing praise for MLT speaks for all of us. I feel one of their great accomplishments is creating this community. We all found our way here in our quest for real music and found a treasure chest that is growing in leaps and bounds. The MonaLisa Twins are constantly raising the bar with each new song, video, and exclusive content. Their interaction with their fans is precious. Who could ask for more? Well, maybe a little more cowbell, Mona?

MLT Fans are the best!

https://youtu.be/U5V5rfyRy0s

• Jung Roe

05/05/2024 at 07:15

Hi JP

I remember when I first listened to Orange for the first time from start to finish, it was after I listened to When We’re Together every day for 7 or 8 months, and from the start soon as I heard the first track, I thought of Sgt Peppers, this is not just a collection of songs, but thematic and meaning, in the realm of Pet Sounds, and song after song it was all so new and different and amazing and wonderful. Count on Me and Still A Friend of Mine were the two tracks that blew me away the most, then on subsequent listens Sweet Lorraine, Close To You all rose to my favourites. Album is timeless and keeps on giving like all great art does. MASTERPIECE.

• Bud Jackson

05/05/2024 at 21:22

Jung,

I couldn’t agree more! — Bud