MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Twins YouTube "busking basket"

• Twins YouTube "busking basket"

Posted by Dennis Grover on 01/05/2024 at 02:09

For anyone who didn’t notice, MLT has turned on what I like to call the YouTube busking basket for all songs on youtube. Click on the 3 dot options, then use the slide bar to select your gift amount which starts at $2.00. I think you may have to be logged on to YouTube.

When I saw the gift from another YouTuber, I looked for how to contribute myself. My hope is that it could spread and bring in some revenue from outside the club – that seemed to happen on the livestream.

• This discussion was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  Dennis Grover.
    Dennis Grover replied 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Thomas Randall

05/05/2024 at 22:33

I bet Youtube takes a cut just like they do for videos. I’d rather spend my money HERE in the club through merch and donations. That way the girls get ALL of the money. I watch Youtube a LOT less now that they no longer allow ad blockers. Youtube is almost unwatchable now with all the ads.

• Dennis Grover

05/05/2024 at 22:52

I’m also guessing that YouTube takes a cut. My thought is that if another viewer sees the contribution they may also contribute; that seemed to work in the livestream. I still plan to make any larger contributions on the MLT Club site.

I paid for no-ads on YouTube, Amazon Prime, and Netflix. It made me mad at first, but I hate the ads with a passion and it has been well worth the few bucks a month for me.