• Jung Roe

16/01/2021 at 01:00

The postal service where I am operate at lightening glacial speed these days.

• David Herrick

16/01/2021 at 20:45

Same here, Jung.  Just a couple of days ago I finally got a Christmas card from my parents, and a credit card bill that was already overdue.

• Jacki Hopper

16/01/2021 at 02:30

I’m in Canada too, like Jung, but over on towards Eastern part… my guess is our calendars  had to held in Quarantine for a few days or weeks upon arrival from UK to Canada, so perhaps next week, maybe we’ll both receive our calendars  and be #MLTBuzzLuvGroovified  Canuckers whenever they’ve finally arrive to  each of us….lol????????????

• Michael Thompson

16/01/2021 at 16:56

I got mine about a week ago. It’s hanging next to my computer that I use to visit the club. I love how they wrote on it and signed it! I wonder when they have time to do anything else when they have so many things to sign for us!

• Lynn T. Newcomb

16/01/2021 at 20:14

I got mine a week ago.  I think they (MLT) did say it would probably ship faster to the U.S. than other parts of the world because of Covid.

• Ron McTaggart

16/01/2021 at 20:27

Thanks Lynn. Jung, Jackie & Micheal for your response. I live in Las Vegas so hopefully I’ll get mine  soon

Everyone have a nice day.

• Refugio Arellano

16/01/2021 at 21:20

<p class=”MsoNormal”><span lang=”EN-US”>I’m still waiting for mine, apparently it will take 15 more days for the issue of the pandemic.</span></p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”></p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”>best regards</p>