• Hi Ron!

We dispatched the gift calendars on December 29th (the post office probably processed them on January 1st or 2nd) so they are well on their way by now. Has yours arrived since you posted the question?
    Annoyingly, we had quite a lot of delays with deliveries recently, and parcels sometimes  take 4 or 5 times as long as they usually do. It’s frustrating but they usually all arrive eventually. Please give it a little longer but do get in touch should nothing have arrived by mid-February!

• Jacki Hopper

26/01/2021 at 00:01

Hi Ron, I’m in Canada, the calendar almost took a month to arrive to me, normally pre Covid it would of taken maybe 10-15 days to arrive to me. I’m aware that because of Covid as I was told by a postal  outlet clerk,  International Mail arriving must be held in Quarantine  for a certain period  before  being released to be delivered  to final destination…. Perhaps , that is the case, wherever you are at, please, be patient, I have faith of its  arrival to you eventually and agree with Team MLT, if by early-mid February  still no sign of it, then contact Team MLT about it….

• Jung Roe

03/02/2021 at 02:29

Hi Ron, I’m still waiting for mine to arrive too, so don’t feel too bad. Mail between the UK and Western Canada has been notoriously hit and miss made worse by Covid, both ways, but no MLT mail have ever got lost for me in all my time here, so it will arrive eventually I am certain. The Groundhog didn’t see his shadow today so Spring is expected to come early this year, as surely as our calendars will. 🙂

• Ron McTaggart

07/02/2021 at 03:23

Hey Brother Jung…… I did in fact receive mine a few weeks ago. Hope all is well above the border

• Jung Roe

07/02/2021 at 06:01

Hey Ron, good hear about your Calendar. Hope you’re enjoying it. I haven’t received mine yet, but I know it is very, very close. 🙂

• Jacki Hopper

07/02/2021 at 17:00

Jung, you’re gonna love it, once it finally arrives to you….it took almost 3/4wks to get to me but I’m certain part of the delay was that of being “quarantined hostaged” for a certain time frame before being released to be delivered to me…Canada Post, they can be finicky at times????????????

• Jung Roe

10/02/2021 at 06:55

Guess what Mr Postman brought along today?
    Today the answer was a big YES to:

So many days, you’ve passed me by (Wait Mr. Postman)
    You saw the tears standing in my eye (Wait Mr. Postman)
    You wouldn’t stop to make me feel better (Wait Mr. Postman)
    By leaving me a card or a letter
    Please Mr. Postman, look and see (Postman, postman)
    Is there a letter, oh yeah, in your bag for me (Postman, postman)

https://youtu.be/bZZsg1JJ6Ws

Jacki you are right, I absolutely love it, month after month, it’s going to be a joy looking at todays date!!!

• Ron McTaggart

10/02/2021 at 17:03

Great news Jung. Now you can out all your social outings on there (all 2). Can’t wait til things get back to normal!!!

• Bill Isenberg

10/02/2021 at 22:30

Jacki,
    So true, Here in the USA it took 3 to 5 weeks for me to get mine. But it is well worth the wait!! Jung enjoy my friend and love the versus of Mr. Postman. As a drummer? I am doing wipe out in your honor buddy!!!

• Jacki Hopper

10/02/2021 at 23:07

WooHoo Jung, yay, yippeeee… Canada Post Finally Delivered…at long last, to you… I knew you’d enjoy ????

• Johnnypee Parker

11/02/2021 at 23:53

Awesome! I am looking forward to a perfect March and April.

JP

• Craig Carpenter

02/03/2021 at 01:46

March 1st here and still no calendar for me..
    Sigh…

• Roger Penn

03/03/2021 at 07:34

Amazing. I got mine the first week in January and I’m in Oregon, USA. The “delay” seems so arbitrary and random.

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now