MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Creatively Inspirated at Tim Hortons …

• Creatively Inspirated at Tim Hortons …

Posted by Jacki Hopper on 27/01/2023 at 17:12

Yesterday, after shoveling snow off tge curbside outside my door, I decided to go unwind over at tge nearby Tim Hortons with an EB TeaπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ«–β˜•οΈβ™¨οΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ and a homemade muffin I brought ( food/nut allergies I have , got to bring my own treats to eat w/tea ) while enjoying…got inspired to draw MLT on a drawing app ….πŸ€˜πŸ»πŸ’›β€πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈπŸ‘©β€πŸ¦°

Christopher replied 1 year, 5 months ago 5 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • David Herrick

27/01/2023 at 18:00

Jacki, you are a master of multiple media!

• Jacki Hopper

27/01/2023 at 22:16

Thankyou David 🀘🏻 ….I try my best….even with eye issues ….

• Michael Rife

29/01/2023 at 19:50

Looks great!!!!!! We don’t have Tim Horton’s stores in the US. So, maybe if I go to Dunkin’ Donuts with my guitar, I can write a new song while eating their donuts. I’ll keep a hat on the table just in case anyone wants to contribute to the Rife Retirement Fund!! πŸ˜€

• Jung Roe

29/01/2023 at 21:54

Nice Jacki! I like the groovy feel of that purple background.

• Jacki Hopper

30/01/2023 at 23:31

Thankyou Michael & Jung πŸ€˜πŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ»

• Christopher

31/01/2023 at 02:14

Tim Hortons! We have five of them in Lockport, NY. Told ya that I live close to the border!

The only issue is, too many students report late to school with their Timbits, lol.

• Jacki Hopper

31/01/2023 at 18:50

Lol.. You surely do…. πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β˜•οΈπŸ«–πŸ©πŸͺ …maybe one day you could do a daytrip to Ottawa and we’ll meet-up in our MLT gear and enjoy acoffee/tea but no timbits– can’t eat anything from TH….my nut/food allergies…I bring my own snack to have with the tea

• Christopher

01/02/2023 at 00:22

Two plain donuts with a coffee with triple cream (I like a little coffee with my cream, lol).

You never know…maybe I can meet Justin Trudeau and Rosemary Barton as well!