• Dreams

Posted by Mikhail Mosin on 22/02/2021 at 22:23

Hi Mona and Lisa,
    Please tell us about one of your dreams.
    I mean the dream that you have at night when you sleep.
    Are there any recurring themes in your dreams?A few years ago, for example, I often dreamed that I turn on the light and the lamp does not light up or that there is a UFO in the sky above me.Maybe now I probably have such dreams, but rarely.

Jacki Hopper replied 3 years, 4 months ago 8 Members · 18 Replies
  • 18 Replies
  • My dreams usually make zero sense.

They are all over the place, people morph into animals, timelines jump around and I’m bouncing through magical, mystical, bizarre scenarios. It’s very rare that any of my dreams have a comprehensive storyline. Quite to the detriment of whoever has to sit through my retelling the next morning! It’s like listening to a story made up by a toddler on drugs.
    So no, I don’t really have any recurring dreams although they quite often star the same people, usually old classmates from primary school that I never think about during the day. Go figure.

I’d love to dream of UFOs! It would be something that makes sense for once 😉

• Mikhail Mosin

24/02/2021 at 08:28

Thanks for the reply.
      And it happens that you hear in a dream or play a new melody or a famous song?

• Mikhail Mosin

23/02/2021 at 19:33

Thank you for your answer, Mona.I sent a reply message to the mail mlt-club@monalisa-twins.com. I hope you’ll read it.
    Goodbye

• Jeffery Ohlwine

23/02/2021 at 21:13

Oh, great. Now I’m probably gonna dream I’m a toddler on drugs tonight. ????

• Mikhail Mosin

23/02/2021 at 21:44

Jeffery Ohlwine, we all dream like toddlers on drugs.In dreams, everything is unstable, but I believe that dreams always bring us useful information.Don’t underestimate it.

• Jacki Hopper

23/02/2021 at 22:37

My dreams are senseless for most part, but do from time time to time contain Team MLT, family, friends , deceased famius people I liked the music or acting of, deceased family/friends, strange yet familiar places, warped time frame, secret coding msgs, even recycled dreams with new ppl in them to replace previous ppl, dreams where I wake up cold sweat or wake up before something occurs… never can recall complete dreams, just fragments, it’s rare that I recall a half or whole dream…

• Mikhail Mosin

24/02/2021 at 08:22

I also sometimes wake up with an effort of will when the dream is unpleasant.Although what can be an effort of will when you are asleep?

• Edward Hamell

26/02/2021 at 21:04

Last night I dreamt that I was eating a pastrami sandwich. Go figure.

• Mikhail Mosin

27/02/2021 at 23:25

It’s a good dream.It portends success in business and everything will be fine.

• Johnnypee Parker

27/02/2021 at 02:50

Ed,
    Was that a pastrami on rye?

Not even for a day

• David Herrick

27/02/2021 at 20:25

Last night I dreamed that MLT held another contest, with the prize for two lucky winners being a weekend spent at the Wagner home.

The joy of the prospect woke me up, whereupon my inner skeptic imagined the payoff as an unlocked but unoccupied house, with an extensive chore list taped to the door.

Then my rational mind realized that was still a pretty good deal for all involved.

• Michael Thompson

28/02/2021 at 18:43

What a great idea for a contest David! If you win will you take me with you?

• David Herrick

01/03/2021 at 00:45

Absolutely, Michael, you can be my bestie. But the rules state that there are two winners, not one winner and a guest. So MLT would have to overturn the conditions specified in the dream, which might require lawyers getting involved: a true “dream team”.

• Michael Thompson

01/03/2021 at 15:52

David, no lawyers please! It would take 2 years to determine a winner! I’m too old to wait! Maybe you could sit on my shoulders as we wear a long coat!

• Jacki Hopper

01/03/2021 at 16:01

Hey now I’m small enough to go incognito in this plan… could I please be part of this scheme.?..lol… I’m compact, I’d fit almost anywhere.?..lol…

• David Herrick

01/03/2021 at 16:10

That’ll work, Michael. If they ask about the periscope protruding from my neck, I’ll explain it as a tracheostomy gone wrong.

Jacki, we’ll get an XXXL-sized coat and you can squeeze in there too.

• Michael Thompson

02/03/2021 at 14:38

We can put Jax in our pocket like we’re smuggling in food!

• Jacki Hopper

03/03/2021 at 00:34

WooHoo, love the scheme in planning with me as part of it, WeeJax, CompactJax…lol

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now