MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum MLT-FAQs Lisa’s Ukulele

• Lisa’s Ukulele

Posted by Kenny Daniels on 27/07/2021 at 20:59

Hi Lisa,

I’m wondering about the ukulele that you play on your songs? What kind is is it, a tenor? What brand? Would you recommend it? I’m shopping for one and would like to have your opinion before I make a purchase. Thanks in advance!

Kenny Daniels replied 2 years, 10 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Lisa Wagner

Administrator
    27/07/2021 at 21:00

Hi Kenny,

I have a few different Lanikai ukuleles, but the one I play the most is a concert size (LU-21CE).
    Lanikai are one of the more established uke brands out there and offer a lot of really affordable but decent instruments up to really high-quality ones at higher price points. Ours were on the cheaper side but I am still very happy with them.

But I am really no expert on this and haven’t had the chance to compare them to any other ukulele brands or more expensive brands/models.

Hope that helps!

• Kenny Daniels

14/08/2021 at 22:57

Thanks so much, Lisa! I always like to get recommendations from people on instruments when I can, especially when I don’t have any personal knowledge. I will check out the Lanikai ukuleles.

• Lynn T. Newcomb

14/08/2021 at 15:39

Hey, Kenny, I recently upgraded from a beginner’s Kala Soprano Ukulele to a Cordoba 20CM Concert. It was under $200 and so far I love it. I can play it for hours without re-tuning.

• Kenny Daniels

14/08/2021 at 23:02

Hi Lynn,

Thanks so much for you reply! I have heard of Kala so I will check them out. I actually have a Cordoba nylon string guitar and I love it, so that’s definitely an option I will look into, as well. Thanks again for your input.

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now