MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Look what I got today!

• Johnnypee Parker

20/01/2021 at 22:38

Awesome, Bill!  Aren’t these calendars the koolest?

• Bill Isenberg

20/01/2021 at 23:01

Thanks Johnnypee,

Yes it is so cool! I very patiently waited and it was worth the wait. How cool is it that they autographed it as well!! To me? That is gold in my eyes. These ladies have it together so well and it is awesome to know that they are on the right path in their journey and so kind to take us along. Joynnypee I have to be honest, i started jumping up and down with excitement when this arrived today. I felt like a kid at Christmas, I know it is just a calendar but it came from Mona and Lisa and that made my day!!! LOL..

• Jung Roe

21/01/2021 at 06:36

Niiiice Bill!  What a wonderful way to mark each new day with MLT spirit.

• Jacki Hopper

21/01/2021 at 23:30

Woohoo, mine finally came…  Today !!!! ( it would of been a bonus had it come yesterday on my Bday as an extra Bday Bonus…lol)

Thankyou  Mona & Lisa, and will proudly hang on my wall ????

Indeed in #MLTBuzzLuvGroovified  glory now !!!!

• Johnnypee Parker

22/01/2021 at 02:35

Awesome Jacki!  I think yours was “Walking Through The Air” for a few orbits?  Aren’t they great?   When mine arrived last week, my wife sent me a picture of the package.  I think I was driving her nuts with my texts each day,”Did you check the mail today? or the humble,”So, did I get any mail today?”  I think she thought it would drive me crazy to know it had arrived

My calendars all run Sunday – Saturday.  This one is Monday – Sunday.  How are they in the Great North?  Is this a standard calendar thing, or is this a common pattern for calendars?

JP

JP

• David Herrick

22/01/2021 at 03:20

One thing I really love about this club is how it expands my awareness of worldwide cultural differences.  I just looked up some info about calendar design, and apparently the week typically runs from Monday to Sunday in Europe, and from Sunday to Saturday in North America.

The reason for the difference seems to be based historically on a disagreement regarding a religious detail, specifically whether the Sabbath, representing the day of rest after the six-day creation of the universe (and hence the end of the week), should be assigned to Saturday or to Sunday.

• Jacki Hopper

22/01/2021 at 03:22

Hey there JP, yeppers, same up here  in Great White North ~Eh !?????????????for the calendar layouts, Sunday-Saturday but I have a couple of specialty calendars that just offer months/days of months  but no days of weeks ,  (there’s a name for these kind of calendars but can’t recall now what the name is)

• Refugio Arellano

22/01/2021 at 02:51

Congratulations Jackie and Bill, it’s great

• Refugio Arellano

22/01/2021 at 03:03

[postquote quote=119840][/postquote]
    Happy birthday Jacki. (one day late but with a lot of love????????)

• Jung Roe

22/01/2021 at 04:55

I prefer my calendars Friday to Sunday, don’t really care for the other days of the week (on second thought should add Tuesdays)   🙂

I should keep my eye open for the mailman since Jacki got hers.

• Johnnypee Parker

22/01/2021 at 11:12

Thanks for looking that up, David.

I want one of your short calendars, Jung.

JP

• Ron McTaggart

23/01/2021 at 00:44

Still have not received mine yet. Guess I’m going to be getting the 11 month edition

• Bill Isenberg

23/01/2021 at 15:51

Ron,

I hope you get yours soon. I figured it took 3 weeks to get to me here in the USA. But such a cool gift for sure. My Birthday is in March and love the picture for that month. Just having fun and it reminds me of their video Two Of Us when on one shot when they were little they had a diaper on their heads!! So fun and cute. Also I like the history details on certain dates. Like on this month March 18 is dated for the move to Liverpool in 2014. Keep us posted Ron and while we are waiting, I will sing ….Wait….Wait a minute Mr. Postman for you!! LOL…

• Jacki Hopper

25/01/2021 at 14:31

Thankyou Refugio for belated birthday  wishes????