• masse

Posted by John Leonard on 25/05/2021 at 17:05

are there any more video’s or audio from your performance on stage with mike masse. the three of you doing africa was fantastic.

Rick Twomey replied 3 years, 1 month ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Lisa Wagner

Administrator
    25/05/2021 at 17:05

Hi John,

We played a few more songs with Mike during his Liverpool visit that we also filmed/recorded. We’ve only cut together the one song that we posted shortly after his visit. We then dove straight into other projects so we haven’t really looked at the rest of the footage. Maybe we’ll get around to it in the future sometime.

There is one more music video we did with Mike, in case you haven’t seen it yet (it’s not on YouTube): https://test.monalisa-twins.com/if-i-needed-someone-release/

If I Needed Someone – New Beatles Cover with Mike Massé

• Rick Twomey

29/05/2021 at 01:13

The video to If I Needed Someone is a real nice video but I’ve seen it only on Instagram….there is a “still” picture on the screen if you view it on YouTube…..why the Instagram video is not on YouTube I don’t know…it should be.

• Frank De Giacomo

26/05/2021 at 03:47

After seeing the behind the scenes rehearsal, I would give quite a lot to hear the girls with Mike on “With a Little Help from My Friends”! The MLT harmonies and seeing how they approached the song make me so look forward to seeing them play it live. I’m praying for patience … maybe someday –

• John Leonard

26/05/2021 at 13:06

lisa

thanks that was great. i listen to it often.

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now