MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion No More Worries Company!!!

• No More Worries Company!!!

Posted by Christopher on 15/02/2022 at 17:33

I found it!

Been looking for and have asked about the No More Worries Company. I didn’t know where it originated. It is in the Orange album. All of you probably knew that but it is great to answer something that was in the “great unknown” to me. It is such a fun little song!

Jung Roe replied 2 years, 4 months ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Francis Gerald (Jerry) Chamness

15/02/2022 at 18:12

I love the song, one of my favorites. Seems like I remember a story that Papa Rudi wrote it years ago when he was in a band. Initially he did not want the girls to use it but they persisted. They put their spin on it and out came a fantastic, very cool song.

• Christopher

15/02/2022 at 18:13

Learning more…digging through the MLT Club I found that No More Worries Company was a song that Papa Rudi wrote during the 1980s. Once one falls into the “rabbit hole” it is amazing what one learns!

• Christopher

15/02/2022 at 18:14

Jerry…as I was typing, you were posting. Great minds think alike!

• Johnnypee Parker

15/02/2022 at 22:41

Christopher, you are so right. One rabbit hole leads to another. There is so much to see and hear here. It’s really amazing how much there is on this site.

“Run, rabbit, run. Dig that hole, forget the sun. When at last the work is done, don’t sit down, it’s time to dig another one” PF

JP

• Jung Roe

16/02/2022 at 06:09

Hi Christopher, No More Worries Company is a great song. I often put it on when I start getting stressed about things. Just let the No More Worries company wonderful ladies take care of it! 🙂 Remember waiting for the train in the mornings when I use to commute and liked hearing this one on the headphones, felt the stress melt away.