MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Precious …..my precious

• Precious …..my precious

Posted by Sara Pattern on 29/11/2022 at 09:34

My Precious Haul from Mona Lisa Twins even wrapped in a bow with an extra copy of Why & live at the cavern club to give to a friend and spread the joy. I ordered before the Black Friday sale and to be honest it would have only made £5.00 difference but to receive this bundle which is signed alongside a postcard 2 stickers and a guitar plectrum (I think that’s what they called ) is well worth not waiting for sale. Must admit blown away with red bow almost worth using the downloads so I don’t spoil it instead of cds.

• This discussion was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  Sara Pattern.
    Christopher replied 1 year, 7 months ago 5 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Jacki Hopper

29/11/2022 at 16:33

Now that’s something indeed to be #MLTBuzzLuvGroovified about… Congrats on receiving your Precious MLT Merch Haul…Thankyou for sharing your #MLTBuzzLuvGroovified Bliss with everyone, do enjoy, and it’s always an extra Bonafide Smike when Bonus Goodies are included, makes it that much more special, Team MLT certainly delivers on all aspects and WHY we, as MLT Club Members and fans in general, are drawn to them, there is a rare distinctive quality ~essence of them and the mutualness between the fans & Team MLT that rarely occurs so positively . Thankfully Team MLT, their fans, are of this rarity of a gem … ✌🤘💎

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  Jacki Hopper.
  • Daryl Jones

29/11/2022 at 18:20

Very nice Sara! I gave a tiny bit more on the way too, and will figure out some way to display them. My little basement guitar cave doesn’t offer much for area but ill find a way.

Did find a really good place for my “plectrum” though 😉!

• Jung Roe

29/11/2022 at 19:43

Niiiice Sara!

Receiving MLT merchandise is always a precious and special experience with the little extra touch they put into it. I always feel the love and passion for their music and craft in everything they do. It’s very special.

• Christopher

01/12/2022 at 03:13

Put one of the stickers on your laptop. I did and it looks great!