MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum MLT-FAQs The End at the beginning of If I Fell

• The End at the beginning of If I Fell

Posted by Richard Mcglenn on 02/06/2019 at 00:41

I’ve always wanted to ask this ever since the release of the video of “If I Fell” but was reluctant. In the graphics superimposed at the beginning of the video you have the ending lyrics of “The End” reversed. You have “The love you make is equal to the love you take” when the lyrics by Beatle Paul were “The love you take is equal to the love you make”. Was this intentional with a secret meaning?

Also the countdown to your 25th Birthdays officially begins with a month to go. Got any special plans to celebrate your quarter-century milestone?

Rich

Jacki Hopper replied 5 years, 1 month ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Lisa Wagner

Administrator
    02/06/2019 at 00:41

Hi Rich,

Weeeell, the footage we used in the beginning of the video (the text) to blend with the opening shot (us with the statues) was something we filmed back in 2009 when we visited Liverpool as tourists for the very first time.

The words are (or at least were) painted like that on the walls inside the official Beatles story museum in Liverpool. We were puzzled at the time too, as to why they changed the wording around and whether that was intentional or a mistake. We wonder if it’s still on the walls there (we could actually check it out ;-))

For the video we just thought it looked great and that the words are powerful either way.
    So that’s the story behind it 🙂

• Lisa Wagner

Administrator
    02/06/2019 at 00:46

Oh and I just had a look in the photo archives from 2009 and found a picture of that very wall that had the words written on it! Dad probably took it! At the time we were just randomly filming impressions of Liverpool, not knowing that 7 years later they’d end up in a music video. Not to mention that we had no idea that we’d end up living here one day. Funny world!

IMG_0648

• Lisa Wagner

Administrator
    02/06/2019 at 00:46

IMG_0647

• Richard Mcglenn

02/06/2019 at 01:26

Amazing!!

• Jacki Hopper

02/06/2019 at 03:18

Cool!! Learned my new thing just now… Thankyou both Rich and Lisa!

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now