MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion What is your favorite MLT animal photo or moment

• What is your favorite MLT animal photo or moment

Posted by Jung Roe on 05/01/2022 at 07:22

Across MLTs photos, videos, music there appear many cute and interesting animals too.

Do you have any favourites or stand out moments with animals in MLTs world?

One that stand out for me is this one from their marathon up in the mountains. No, not a mountain goat.

https://youtu.be/wi_kMkz0Dwk?t=517

Dave Johnston replied 1 year ago 9 Members · 67 Replies
  • 67 Replies
  • Jung Roe

05/01/2022 at 07:26

Just for fun, here is one I came across. I can envision what this dog was doing. If he is like my Max was, he probably started with a small stone he was trying to dig up in the snow, and turned into something more than he bargained for. Things in life tend to snowball into something much bigger than you imagined. Sometimes in a very good way.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYClUUVl8hT/?utm_medium=share_sheet

• Jacki Hopper

05/01/2022 at 16:50

Hi Jung, right off the bat, I’m going to say, anything where cows, dogs, sheep/lamb were shown in particular in MLT photos/videos official or casual, are considered to be my faves ????????????

• Jung Roe

06/01/2022 at 05:08

Hi Jacki, yeah I like the ones with the cows, dogs, and sheep, like in this one from the same video. That one cow looked like it wanted to go along running with Mona and Lisa.

https://youtu.be/wi_kMkz0Dwk?t=109

• David Herrick

06/01/2022 at 02:30

I’m racking my brain and I can’t really think of any memorable photos of Mona and Lisa posing with animals. I keep wanting to Photoshop them into the album cover of Ram or Pet Sounds.

• Jung Roe

06/01/2022 at 05:24

David, I think a photoshop of Mona and Lisa in the album cover of Pet Sounds would be my kind of photo.

• Johnnypee Parker

06/01/2022 at 03:29

Jung sends everyone down a rabbit hole. I got drawn back into the marathon video as soon as I clicked play. They did an awesome job with this video. It was probably a good idea to leave those horses in the fog.

Day trip to Anglesey has that pic of Mona hand feeding a horse. She’s a regular horse whisperer. It seems like there are always some great seagull shots. It’s kind of like they attract seagulls or are the same flock of gulls following the Wagners on all of their adventures? I like that recent one of Rudi sneaking up on a seagull perched on a railing.

The archives have so many incredible pictures to scroll through I got lost. I am trying to find that pic of Mona feeding a pigeon out of her hand. Wasn’t the pigeon sitting on her shoulder?

JP

• Jung Roe

06/01/2022 at 05:20

JP, you mentioned a few I remember now but never even thought of until you just mentioned it. So thanks for that. I found the two with Mona and the pigeon and horse.

And when you mentioned the seagulls, I had to add this short clip in. Lisa the seagull whisperer.

https://youtu.be/Rv1RphU0aWs?t=119

• Jung Roe

06/01/2022 at 05:29

Here are two favourites of mine that come to mind. But exploring the archives, there are so many wonderful MLT animal moments.

• Jung Roe

06/01/2022 at 05:47

A cute cat moment, and great excuse to enjoy this video again! A dream day to see and meet MLT.

https://youtu.be/BojD9DdosDc?t=101

• Jung Roe

11/01/2022 at 00:10

I wonder if JP has met this skier in the Catskills?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYP2COJrCJU/?utm_medium=share_sheet

• Diana Geertsen

15/01/2022 at 07:23

Currently, my favorite MLT animal moment is when they read the story we put together about Herbert the troll and Howard the cat. Lisa is a superb story teller and Mona’s reactions are just a joy to watch.

• Jung Roe

15/01/2022 at 22:43

Hi Diana. I agree! That Advent activity was so fun, and everyone contributed nicely, but it’s the way Mona and Lisa pieced all the parts together and presented it back in such a fun and imaginative way, it was a joy to watch indeed. It brings a huge smile to my face when I remember that! That’s what is so special about Mona and Lisa, not only is their music amazing, they are amazing!

• Johnnypee Parker

16/01/2022 at 02:40

Hey Jung,

Thanks for finding that pic of Mona with a bird eating out of her hand. It’s impossible to describe without being cliche.

eat out of the palm of someone’s hand: A reference to the way an animal must be tamed before it will eat from someone’s palm. To obey, cooperate with, or believe with no resistance or hesitation; to be completely charmed by.

Hi Diana,

The story was great. I think everyone did a good job of following a basic theme. Although, I think we were supposed to do it with blinders on and not dig way back. That was nearly impossible with so many people participating. Either way it was a lot of fun. The reading was very special, indeed.

JP

Jung, that skiing dog video is funny. I bet that dog has a great personality.

• David Herrick

16/01/2022 at 03:00

Yeah, that storywriting activity turned out a lot better than I thought it would. I was thinking “Okay, here we go, a million monkeys at typewriters trying to produce Shakespeare.” You don’t see a lot of great literature written by committee. But everyone came together and made positive contributions. And of course, Lisa reading it aloud cemented the story as canon in MLT Club lore.

• Christopher

19/01/2022 at 02:25

Hello fellow MLT Club members:

My favorite animal moments from the MonaLisa Twins come from their official videos.

1. Lampibampi from “Dreams” and…

2. The dog watching television with them in “That’s Life”.

Lampibampi should be included in all their “Duo” sessions.

Stay Groovy!

• Jung Roe

19/01/2022 at 06:09

Hi Christopher. Two great ones you pointed out, thanks. I agree, Lampi Bampi should be on more MLT videos and duo sessions. It is MLTs mascot. Love that cute dog in “That’s Life”. There was a photo of that cute dog in the photo archives I will try to dig up. In this photo Lampi Bampi was seen tagging along with Lisa to Lanzarote in 2019. The last I recall, Lampi Bampi stayed behind for an extended stay with the Grand Parents in Austria when Mona and Lisa visited them for Christmas the following year, but it is unclear if Lampi Bampi flew back on his own to Liverpool afterwards. Is Lampi Bampi a guy or a gal? Maybe a future question for Lisa. ????

• Jung Roe

25/01/2022 at 06:36

Here we can see who is the boss in this pet family.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CY7TW5lhGGG/?utm_medium=share_sheet

• Jung Roe

25/01/2022 at 06:38

Here are a couple MLT animal moments I remembered and had to search a bit to find.

• Jung Roe

25/01/2022 at 06:43

Ahhh, this is so adorable! The little dog is cute too.

Do you recognize this little celebrity from the That’s Life video?

Page 1 of 4