MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion What is your favorite MLT animal photo or moment

• Johnnypee Parker

01/07/2023 at 01:29

Hi Jung,

Where you been, where you goin’? (points if you know where that’s from)

https://youtu.be/-KieNvPQBGw

• David Herrick

01/07/2023 at 03:35

I love that back story, JP!

As I’ve mentioned before, I saw John Sebastian in concert in 1993, but I was disappointed that he didn’t do that song along with all his hits from the 60’s. Well, we Gen X’ers are accustomed to being ignored.

• Jung Roe

01/07/2023 at 05:30

Thanks JP, and that’s a great song. I remember Welcome Back Kotter sitcom from the 70s, and this real catchy theme song, never knew it was John Sebastien’s song. Lyrics are really heart warming.

• Dave Johnston

02/07/2023 at 02:04

I believe I saw the Spoonful once and John as a single act twice. Last time was the same tour in 2019 at a place called The Amp in Bethesda, Md. His voice was damaged years ago but he was terrific with the voice he still had, told a lot of stories and played some mighty fine harp!! His video with the MLT’s was one of the videos that got me hooked on the Twins.

• Jung Roe

02/07/2023 at 07:23

Do you remember that adorable moment of little Mona and Lisa with the Easter Bunnies, where the rabbit is almost as big as them!

https://www.facebook.com/MonaLisaTwins/videos/1388280124565168

A little fun fact, have you noticed the rabbit on the moon! As it’s a super moon this weekend, have a look.

• Dave Johnston

02/07/2023 at 19:26

Thx Jung. Never saw that clip before!!!

• Jung Roe

03/07/2023 at 02:26

Hi Dave, they are adorable in the video aren’t they!

• Dave Johnston

03/07/2023 at 03:23

They really are. I had 2 brothers (one who passed this past December) and my mom took so many pictures of us growing up and it is so fun looking at them once every so often. We were each roughly 4 years apart and she would dress us all in the same outfits (that was the 50’s). Two of my favorite videos of theirs I love to watch are “All I want for Christmas” and “Two of Us”. They had wonderful smiles then as they do now. Always wonder which one it is that speeds up the rocking chair. I wonder if the competative nature of twins is similiar to that of other siblings?

Page 4 of 4