MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Contacting Other MLT Members On Here …. Take 2 ….

• Contacting Other MLT Members On Here …. Take 2 ….

Posted by Jacki Hopper on 21/04/2024 at 05:30

Well, since Bud asked Jung, and my previous posting of this got lost/overlooked, on here, for new members and for those who didn’t know/weren’t aware …. here’s Take # 2 of my previous posting of this inquiry ….

Here’s the original posting I made on March 24th …

How MLT Club Members can Direct/Connect With Each other Offline or online here

Posted by Jacki Hopper on 24/03/2024 at 20:40

Hiya…for anyone new to here and/or just wasn’t aware … You can always chat & send msgs to each other on here by creating a Connection, go to your profile , see Connections tab then type in name of member you wish to make a connection with and/or go to person ‘s name from a reply/ comment, I think it will be blue and click on their name and add/make Connection, then you should be able to msg/chat with each other directly instead of ongoing back & forth chatting within replies….lol

Also if any of you do Facebook/Skype/Instagram/, you can video/chat msg through those platforms…

I hope this tip helps, if you didn’t know / or weren’ t aware ….

This discussion was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by Jacki Hopper.

1 Member · 0 Replies

Tom Fones replied 2 weeks ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Bud Jackson

21/04/2024 at 21:58

Hello Jacki!

Thank you for finding your old message & updating it. I just tried that, and it worked! I also tried the slightly different method that Jung wrote down, which also worked, & took me to the same place as your directions. That is to go to the top right, & click on the mailbox icon, then click on the members name that you want to contact. Both ways work equally well!

Thanks again Jacki & enjoy your evening! — Bud

• Jacki Hopper

22/04/2024 at 01:10

You’re Welcome Bud …glad both methods worked , now you know how to , learned your new thing for the day …

Enjoy rest of your wknd ….

• Bud Jackson

22/04/2024 at 03:07

Jacki,

Thanks for caring enough to look up your original message! I do appreciate it! Have a nice week!

— Bud

• Daryl Jones

25/04/2024 at 15:00

I think I missed that original post, so thanks for the update. I have spoken with a few of the members via direct messages. Always a pleasure.

• Jacki Hopper

25/04/2024 at 16:31

You’re Welcome, now I’m glad I reposted as it seems my original posting either got lost in amongst all other commentary, and/or delayed in showing up… I think we’re connected already, if not, let’s connect on here…lol

• Tom Fones

05/05/2024 at 18:57

Thanks again Jacki