• Posted by Michael Wright on 29/11/2021 at 20:31

I understand that new pay monthly members have to wait 3 months to download the albums but surely those (like me) who paid for 12 months up front should be able to download straight away? Would love to get my hands on all the groovy music for when I’m out and about

Rudolf Wagner replied 1 year, 10 months ago 3 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    15/12/2021 at 08:03

You’re right. Did not think about that. I hope I can set that accordingly in the software.

• Michael Wright

15/12/2021 at 12:08

Was more a suggestion than anything. Thank you for the reply and hope you can get it sorted.

• Michael Wright

21/12/2021 at 21:07

Hey Rudi, hope all is well in the Wagner house. Did you have any luck on the software front as I’ve just checked and still don’t have access to the downloads?

Thanks again

Mike

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    28/06/2022 at 17:46

I hope I got the settings right now without breaking something else. Will watch it for a while but it should work now as intended in that all yearly members can now download immediately after subscribing.

• Christopher

29/06/2022 at 04:01

Papa Rudi, hope all is well with everyone in the groovy Wagner household. I do not know if this is a result of you working on the site, but the orange member placeholders are not available on my site today. No worries, just want to let you know.

Thank you for all the guidance, love, mentorship, and support that you give to Mona and to Lisa. You must be very proud of them. It is clearly evident that they appreciate the efforts that you give to them. The love is evident!

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    30/06/2022 at 08:42

I knew I would gonna break something 🙂
    I’ll have a look and will report back.

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    30/06/2022 at 09:22

I forgot to also enable the menu for the new yearly plan. It should work now.