• Posted by Marcio Arroyo on 18/10/2018 at 22:05

Dear Mona & Lisa
    I am very satisfied or even lucky to have the Orange & Beatles and more 1º album downloaded. Too much easy to buy it, affordable and too quickly to get it for hearing, at all.
    Tks for that.
    May I suggest have not only the two Beatles and more albums, but also When We’re Together; MonaLisa & Band Live in Concert 2007; California Dreaming all in donwload, would be much more than splendid.
    Great and lovely MonaLisa Twins, all the best!
    Many greetings!
    Marcio Arroyo

Marcio Arroyo replied 5 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Hi Marcio!

You can download all albums for free here at the MLT Club! 🙂 Just head over to the Jukebox Page and click the orange button “download all albums” at the top or scroll down to download the individual albums.

If you are using a phone or mobile device the buttons won’t show up for you. We disabled them for phones due to the bigger file size and the awkward downloading process but as soon as you log on with your details on a PC, the buttons will appear.

Alternatively all albums are also available for purchase as downloads in the Store, but as mentioned, they are free for all MTL Club Members like you! 🙂

• Marcio Arroyo

23/10/2018 at 04:08

Dear Mona
    It is done!
    You are very cool!
    Thank you so much for your extreme attention, much more that I could really hope for.

I appreciated so much, you are kind, nice, great musician and, beside that, very pretty.
    In other words, I’m more your fan from now on!
    Congrats, Mona!
    Receive my hug of admiration.
    Marcio