• Greetings.

Posted by William Huff on 14/10/2018 at 21:19

Hello from America,

Glad to see that you ladies are continuing to grow your career with the addition of the club. I am a long time Beatles fan, having discovered a copy of the well known 1962-1966 “Red” LP in a drawer while looking for something,(and I no longer remember what I was looking for!), when I was about 12 or 13 in 1978, put it on the turntable and was hooked from that point on. Funnily enough, it wasn’t a Beatles song that was my introduction to the MLT, it was the “God Only Knows” video that I stumbled across on You Tube. I listened to that, then kept listening to other MLT music and quickly became a fan. Look forward to following your career for many many years.

Bill H

• 3 Replies
  • Jacki Hopper

14/10/2018 at 21:59

Hi…and Welcome to Here☮️????✌️????????

• Howard

16/10/2018 at 08:34

Hi Bill from America. This is Howard from Australia. Like you I just happened to stumble on a MLT YouTube video and was immediately hooked. I’ve been very busy over the last couple of months with ten years of wonderful discoveries to catch up on.

Welcome to the Club.

• Hi there, Bill
    We all have our personal story of how we first discovered the Beatles and the music we love. And every single one is unique and interesting – thanks for sharing yours!

We are glad you joined us here and appreciate your support a lot! Have fun at the MLT Club 🙂