• Posted by David on 05/08/2022 at 14:56

Hi folks. I’m David from the U.S., in the shadow of the nation’s capitol. I joined a couple of weeks ago and am enjoying getting familiar with the club. Like most folks, I got introduced to the Twins through a Beatles cover on Youtube. I’d pretty much stopped listening to music over the years, except for an occasional Youtube video, so even though I’d bought some MLT recordings back in 2017, I wasn’t really listening.

The Duo Sessions videos on YT caught my attention. I bought the CD a couple of months ago and haven’t looked back. Now I’m diving into all the songs I’d purchased but never really listened to. I’ve gone from admiring their Beatles covers to absolutely loving their covers and originals. I’m even listening to Christmas songs in the hottest days of Summer. Every day I’m falling for something new. Last night I discovered their cover of “Hey Bulldog” and can’t get enough!

David replied 1 year, 9 months ago 6 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Johnnypee Parker

05/08/2022 at 16:21

Hi David,

There are a lot of great people here and most of MLT’s history can be found here, too.

Be sure to check out the Out and About section. These videos showcase some of the girl’s extracurricular activities. And they all have excellent sound tracks. The skydiving video is pretty kool.

Welcome to the grooviest club on the web.

JP

• Michael Thompson

05/08/2022 at 22:16

Hi David. Like you when I joined the club, I kept finding new “favorite” songs almost every day! You are in for a wonderful adventure.

• Jacki Hopper

05/08/2022 at 22:48

Gidday Eh David from Canada way … A #MLTLuvBuzzGroovified Welcome to this Awesome MLT Club.. My discovery of MLT was about 15 yrs ago now on YouTube looking for a half decent- decent cover of The Mamas & Papas ” California Dreamin ” and scored The Stanley Cup of Music when I stumbled upon MLT’s version and became a fan immediately…. proud to say ….May you enjoy all the MLT CLUB offerings, awesome commraderie with the other MLT Clubbers , looking firward to more postings from you… ????☮️

• Patrick Deblasi

08/08/2022 at 01:55

Hi David, I’ll echo JP and say this is the grooviest club on the internet. I joined about two weeks ago, and am still discovering things here in the club!

Welcome,

Patrick

• David

09/08/2022 at 06:13

Thanks everyone for the welcome! May I just say you all have wonderful taste in music 😉 and I am proud to be among you in celebration of the grooviness that is the MonaLisa Twins. Now, how do we get the rest of the world to take notice?

• Jung Roe

09/08/2022 at 03:45

Hi David! I know what you mean, I can’t get enough of MLT music and everything they do, and I love Hey Bulldog! I never even heard this song before, so it might as well be an MLT song for me, and it is AWESOME. I hope you discover and enjoy all the wonderful gems here at the MLT Club just waiting for you.

So glad you are here, and a big welcome to the….