• Hi from Nottingham

Posted by Paul Wright on 14/10/2018 at 15:02

Just like to say hello.My name is Paul and have been massive Beatles fan forever.I play guitar as a hobby usually accompanying fab 4 tracks. Stumbled across Mona and Lisa whilst looking at Beatles covers on line and was up into the small hours watching MLT vids. Looking forward to receiving my pre ordered cds.

Jacki Hopper replied 5 years, 7 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Howard

14/10/2018 at 16:47

Hi Paul. Welcome to the club. You sound like me a couple of months ago when I first discovered MLT. You have a real treasure trove of great work here to enjoy!

• Paul Wright

14/10/2018 at 17:29

Hi Howard,thanks for the welcome.Been fans of MLT about two years now. My only regret is not discovering them sooner as I would have loved to have seen them play in the Cavern.

• Howard

14/10/2018 at 17:37

Wow. I can only dream of visiting the Cavern. I live in Brisbane, Australia. At least I get to enjoy the videos of their live Cavern performances though. Hopefully they will tour Down Under in the near future!

• Hello, fellow guitar player! 🙂 We love how many people here play music themselves, especially Beatles stuff! Sorry that you missed us at the Cavern, it would have been great to see you at a show there.
    Enjoy the Club and we hope you have fun here!

• Paul Wright

15/10/2018 at 21:55

Thank you Mona I am sure I will.

• Jacki Hopper

15/10/2018 at 22:53

Hi Paul…Great seeing you here…nice to meet you…Though I’m not a musician of by no means…I do like to dabble by ear using tambourine…as well Type of instruments that you pluck metal tongs with your fingers ( made from Himalayas area !? somewheres )…
    Have dabbled but not really getting anywheres on a uke…guitars…piano…I have sense of rhythm alright just can’t read music nor what keys I’d be in or using but would know it sounded good/right to.my ears….I managed one time to.kinda figure out a bit of the original ” LEAN ON ME ” song from eons ago on piano…lol…I try????????????????