• Posted by Keith Lake on 01/12/2021 at 16:24

Hi everybody, my name is Keith Lake, been listening to the “Twins ” now for about a year now, been enjoying their songs and their covers , and they are right about their sound, does bring back the harmony sounds of the 60’s and early 70’s, and their original songs are really great! how can you not love “Bought myself a Polician” lol

Jacki Hopper replied 2 years, 5 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Johnnypee Parker

01/12/2021 at 23:13

Hi Keith,

Welcome, you will find a lot of kool stuff and lots of kool people here. If you just joined the club, enjoy some deep dives into all that the membership includes. There are Duo Sessions that are not available on utube. The Out & About section is kool.

JP

• Jung Roe

02/12/2021 at 00:55

Welcome to the MLT Club Keith, really glad to see you here. Indeed I Bought Myself a Politician is brilliant, and Summer Rain and Janitor Joe are incredible too.

• Jacki Hopper

02/12/2021 at 16:33

Hiya there Keith and Welcome, nice to meet you, yes, this ultimately the Grooviest Online Community Hub going on, Truly one will become Lifetime #MLTBuzzLuvGroovified in this MLT Club, with all it’s Awesome Offerings — Guaranteed, looking forward to your future postings ????