• No Birthday Greeting

Posted by Paul Rivenburgh on 22/11/2019 at 02:45

I never received a greeting on my birthday, I know ive had some problems getting my birthday and email on the site and having been some health issues recently, I haven’t been on for a while. Im not upset about this but wanted to let you know about it. My birthday was 11/20/54 and my email is privenburgh@nycap.rr.com

Maureen replied 1 year, 8 months ago 7 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • David Herrick

22/11/2019 at 05:30

Same here (November 4th).  Like Paul I’m not complaining, but I did want to check whether my attempt to “register” had gone through.

• Francis Gerald (Jerry) Chamness

22/11/2019 at 15:45

Paul & David,
    Just want to wish you both a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you had a great day and I’m sure Lisa and Mona will make it up to you. They are  such sweet girls!

• Jacki Hopper

22/11/2019 at 21:27

Yes… Happy Belated Birthday Cheers to both Paul and David?

• Hi Paul, hi David!

We are so sorry you never read your birthday email, what a bummer!

We just checked our “sent” folder and saw that we did send out a birthday surprise to both of you on the right day, so maybe it landed in your spam folder? Could you please check and let us know?

For both of you we sent it to the email address that you use to access the Club.

If many people get their special email in the junk/spam folder we’ll definitely have to figure out what to do about it!

What a shame that our birthday surprise didn’t work out but thank you so much for mentioning it here so we are aware of it. If you can’t locate the missing email we’ll resend it to you straight away – hopefully it will still make you smile. 🙂

Lots of groovy peace & love from us (and now, a belated Happy Birthday!),
    Mona & Lisa

• David Herrick

23/11/2019 at 01:40

Hi, Mona.

That was it:  it was in my spam folder, along with many, many club newsletters that I had no idea I was getting because I’ve never opened my spam folder!

Thank you and Lisa so much for the special groovy greeting!

• Paul Rivenburgh

24/11/2019 at 02:24

Hi Mona,

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly, that was very sweet of you. I did finally find it, the only thing the link in the email would not open how ever many times I tried it. Just thought I would let you know. Gonna use that special discount real soon, thank you and Lisa so much for that.

• Jacki Hopper

23/11/2019 at 03:34

Hi David:   Glad you had received your MLT Birthday Surprise after all…Whew!! They gift the Bday Person with Grooviest Bday Surprise, and yes, Always Be Sure to check your Spam folder and don’t set it to delete automatically…. It will automatically delete stuff after 30 days…

• Maureen

27/08/2022 at 07:34

Post deleted.

• Jung Roe

27/08/2022 at 19:45

Hi Maureen. Sorry to hear that. I wonder if the confusion is with the day-date format. In the USA, it is mm-dd-year, but in the rest of the world, including UK it is dd-mm-year. The MLT Club system follows the latter UK format.

BTW, Happy Birthday, hope you had a groovy fun one.

• Maureen

28/08/2022 at 03:08

Thanks Jung. I just deleted my post before I saw your reply. Thought it was a bit petty to complain when Team MLT are so good to their fans. I’m in the UK (Scotland) so use the dd-mm-year format. I keep getting dumped out of my login (happened tonight) so wondered if that is affecting things? I’m also languishing in guest mode (don’t know why!) though I’m a yearly subscriber. Maybe that’s an issue too. Thanks for your birthday greetings and, yes, it was groovy.???? xx????