• Puzzle Suggestion

Posted by Steve on 03/11/2018 at 21:20

I really enjoy working the puzzles you put up and always look forward to the next set.  My suggestion is perhaps having a puzzle archive or something so we can go back to the previous puzzles and work them again if we want.   Plus it would be nice for new members that enjoy doing them to be able to go back and work puzzles that were available before they joined.  Thank you and as always I really appreciate the effort you are all putting into this site.

Michael Triba replied 5 years, 6 months ago 6 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • Daniel Smith

06/11/2018 at 20:27

Just wanted to say that I am really digging the jigsaw puzzles.  I hope you keep that feature going.

• Thanks, Steve and Daniel, for letting us know you dig the jigsaw puzzles. Initially, we’ve put them up as a pastime until we’d have our other Tidbits ready for upload, some of them coming soon. We’ve gotten a lot of good feedback on them though, so we decided to follow your suggestion and create this archive for you to go back to, and for new people to discover all the previous puzzles. We’ve included a new collection, too, so have fun with them!

• Steve

16/11/2018 at 20:46

Thank you Michaela.  I posted an appreciative message on the puzzle page when I discovered the archive earlier today.  It’s so awesome that you guys listen to us and take our suggestions seriously.  This whole MLT club is truly an enjoyable experience.

• My pleasure, Steve. Actually, I enjoy doing them too, and my excuse for a little puzzle break is that I have to “personally test them” to make sure they’re not too easy or too difficult ;-). By they way, let me know if you guys want to have some more challenging puzzles with more pieces as well, or if you’re happy with the medium 70-100.

• Michael Triba

19/11/2018 at 00:25

Hi there Michaela!

I have a marketing idea for more “MLT & more MLT” puzzle challenges.  On your daughter’s FB page of Nov 12 entitled “Anyone fancy a cuppa?” Peter and I and Itso and Ricky had a little conversation.  Here is just part of it:

Peter Whyte – Wow.. These are fantastic, and will be a much needed replacement for my “now defunct”, and truly missed MLT bubbles mug..

Christomir Rackov – Why “now defunct”?

Peter Whyte …I dropped it onto a concrete floor, which transformed it into a ceramic jigsaw….

Michael Triba – Peter Whyte Look on the bright side. You just gave them a new product idea: 1,000 pc. picture puzzles. Lenore loves those, and this is one I even would help her with; a family project!

Peter then said this was a fantastic idea and Ricky said he was in on this idea 100%.  (I figured it was okay to copy/paste from FB to here, since the girls have their page set to “public.”  I would never copy/paste anything from the MLT CLUB to anywhere as this is “private” and a paid subscription site.)

How about it Michaela?  500 and/or 1,000 piece picture puzzles!  Every time Lenore finishes a puzzle she lends them to friends and vice-versa.  They almost have a club of ladies doing these.  It would truly help out our “grass-roots” efforts to spread the MLT word.  You have hundreds of beautiful photos you can use and could introduce a new one every quarter or so.  IMHO, these would be the perfect gift!!!

• Steve

17/11/2018 at 01:05

My oh my Michaela but you are efficient.  Actually I ended up doing the first one in the snapshot grjoup and the funky sized pieces made it really challenging which was good.  For for me, while more pieces would be nice I’m afraid my monitor isn’t big enough for all the pieces.  But if you want to try putting one out with more pieces that would be fine with me.  I’d still be willing to give it a go.

• Jacki Hopper

18/11/2018 at 06:42

I love the puzzles… The bigger pieces I like better… Lol… Easier on my eyes … The smaller odd shaped ones… more challenging but still fun to do… Brings back memories of spend g winter days with Dad on the 1000+ puzzles he loved to work on over winter and then buy special stuff to spray over them before framing… Thankyou for creating these????????????????

• Thanks for the feedback, Jacki and Steve, I will take it all into account for the next collection! Jacki, I would imagine the higher in contrast the better, too?

Mike, this would be a nice band merch item indeed. Who knows, there might be a special edition at some point, I’ll keep it in the back of my head. But for now, we want to focus on music, videos and expanding the MLT Club rather than getting drawn into the merch business too much, especially with shipping costs rising astronomically. The advantage of digital puzzles is that we can enjoy way more and more different photos regularly which is the idea behind the puzzle collections archive. Have you tried one yet? Beware, it’s addictive 😀

Daniel, no worries, we’ll keep adding more …

Enjoy your day!

• Michael Triba

21/11/2018 at 01:58

Thanks Michaela!

Yes, I am thinking of changing his or her name to “Un-Please Mr. Postman”, especially between Liverpool and Bulgaria.  I hope poor Itso got his CD’s and time-sensitive t-shirt.  I just asked him in a FB pm.

No, I have not tried a puzzle yet.  They are addictive you say?  Great, my friend; that is just what this partial OCD, somewhat addictive personality needs; yikes!

By the way, I love your glamour photo here, with your pretty face tilted almost sideways!  Are Lisa and Mona certain it is not time for a hair color change to brunette?

Big hug to your groovy Rudi!  (From you again, not me of course! 😉 )

• Michael Rife

20/11/2018 at 17:33

Hi all;

I don’t know about a jigsaw puzzle……I’m not the patient kind so I would tend to force the pieces together with the assistance of maybe a hammer.  But, doing so makes the puzzle look a little like a Picasso painting.

• Jacki Hopper

20/11/2018 at 20:34

Thankyou Michaela and most definitely a Yes on that… The higher the contrast the better for me… Quite????????????????