• Reply Not Showing

Posted by Howard on 28/10/2018 at 01:04

Hi Team. I have tried several times to post a reply to Tim’s Topic in General Discussion – ‘Brian Epstein- Michaela Wagner’. However, after clicking on the submit button and sending, my reply isn’t showing up in the thread. I initially used some ‘bold’ text, but even after removing the bold, my reply still isn’t happening.

Rudolf Wagner replied 5 years, 6 months ago 4 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • Howard

28/10/2018 at 01:38

Hi team. My reply has just shown up on my iPhone. It was originally posted on my iPad. Hope the three additional attempts don’t also show up. Please delete them if they do.

• Howard

28/10/2018 at 02:34

Re, the duplication of my reply. Please delete the ‘Dear Tim’ version and the last one in the thread as they are duplications.

• Hi Howard,
    I have deleted all duplicates.

• Howard

28/10/2018 at 03:07

Thank you for your prompt attention Michaela. This is the only time I’ve had this problem. Anything I need to know for future reference?

• Howard,
    Sometimes things not showing immediately can be due to browser caching problems, handled differently by each browser, also depending on personal settings. Or maybe a temporarily slow internet connection with your mobile phone, so that the post didn’t get submitted immediately. Next time maybe give it a bit more time, because the SUBMIT button works, and it WILL get posted once pressed.

• Jacki Hopper

30/10/2018 at 19:07

Halloween Online Gremlins  At it again…lol ????????????

• Howard

31/10/2018 at 00:13

Hi Michaela. I also noticed a post reply missing. It was from Mona to me in “Something About The Beatles – Interview With Robert Rodriguez”.

• Howard

31/10/2018 at 00:16

This was my post:  https://test.monalisa-twins.com/something-about-the-beatles/#comment-49923

Something About The Beatles – With Robert Rodriguez – Radio Interview

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    31/10/2018 at 03:57

Sorry for any inconvenience you might experience. It probably has to do with a rather big upgrade we are working on which will come out within the next few days (fingers crossed). It has to do with the way things are organised on our website and will hopefully improve the user experience a lot. I had hoped to get that done without any disturbances.

We had the choice between closing down the site for maintenance for a few days until the new features are implemented or to just roll it out in the backend without any noticeable performance issues. I hope that once you see the new features you will agree they were worth the hiccups.

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    10/11/2018 at 14:21

@howard
    Mona said she accidentally deleted it while trying to edit that reply.
    It should be back on by now 🙂