MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum Introduce Yourself Rich in Sunny Florida

• Rich in Sunny Florida

Posted by Richard Mcglenn on 11/10/2018 at 21:59

Well hello to all the familiar names and faces. Many of us have been on this journey with Team MLT for a while and enjoyed every bit of it. I found the girls on YouTube while looking at Beach Boy videos and saw their “God Only Knows” video which really caught my interest. The harmonies were outstanding and using a Ukulele for the lead instrument was something I know Brian Wilson would get a kick out of. Went to their YouTube channel and subscribed of course and spent the next couple of hours listening to their covers and original music. After a while I found I enjoyed their original music the most and did what I could to support them from then on to make sure this beautiful, positive music would continue to be made. I encourage all Mona Lisa Twins Club members to contribute additional money on top of their subscription fee to make sure more of their music can be created without them tied down worry where the grocery money is going to come from. I very delighted that the song I commissioned the MonaLisa Twins to record is being released on the new Beatles and More Vol 2 CD. Now the whole world can enjoy the song my family and I have been loving for the past 18 months.

Rich in Sunny Florida

• 1 Reply
  • Hi Rich! Welcome, welcome, welcome! ????

We’re excited about sharing “Baby Mine” with the rest of the world! It’s such a great song and as you know we had one hell of a time working on it. It was my first time using a washboard too … I usually prefer the machine 😉 Thanks for your continued support over the years, it’s meant a lot to us.

Have fun here and make yourself at home!