• David

25/01/2024 at 01:31

I just saw it mentioned on Twitter. Very sad.

https://variety.com/2024/music/obituaries-people-news/melanie-dead-brand-new-key-singer-woodstock-1235886892/

• Dennis Grover

25/01/2024 at 15:58

Sad indeed!

• Dana Hart

25/01/2024 at 17:48

Sad news indeed. She will never be forgotten and will live on through her wonderful songs and in the hearts of her friends, fans and family. RIP sweet lady. You will be missed. ๐Ÿ™

• Matthew Logan

25/01/2024 at 19:08

Yes, I too was saddened by this news. She had a unique sound and some great tunes.

• Daryl Jones

25/01/2024 at 19:32

I just saw this on the MLT Facebook page a few minutes ago. Very sad indeed.
    We only just recently spoke of the Twins admiration of her music and ability. Apparently she passed Tuesday but I never saw anything until the post on FB. And she was just working in the studio a couple weeks ago on an album of cover songs. That would have been epic. Another great musician and heart gone too soon.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’”

• Chris Weber

25/01/2024 at 21:56

I just saw it mentioned on Twitter by Mona and Lisa.

Sad news indeed. Rest in peace, Melanie.

• Jacki Hopper

26/01/2024 at 03:51

Saw the news on tv and online…Sad to hear , and on MLT’s Instagram / Twitter …. So happy they gad covered her song ” Look What They’ve Done Ma …. ” and hoping she enjoyed their rendition . RIP Melanie … and this makes it even all the more Poignant and Profound that MLT can resurrect/rediscovering/ add their own music essences in/to maintaining the Vibrancy of 60s mostly but older music in general Alive for All to enjoy…. there’s certainly not many left around from that Era anymore alive, and the legacies must be preserved and shared by younger generations, and pleased that Team MLT, have creatively stepped up onwards forth in ensuring they will make and do the conscious efforts to continue keeping vivid-dry Vibrancy of it going strong as to not let it be forgotten, that that music has a place to stay ….๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•Šโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ”Š๐Ÿ“ป