• Steve Harley

Posted by Geoffrey Newman on 17/03/2024 at 11:59

Just heard of the passing of Steve Harley (Cockney Rebel). I know the Twins have worked with Steve. Such a sad loss. Thoughts go out to his family, his friends and those who knew and worked with him.

Daryl Jones replied 2 months ago 13 Members · 12 Replies
  • 12 Replies
  • Paul

17/03/2024 at 12:15

RIP Steve. Condolences to family and friends.

Thanks for the music!

• Andrew Cope

17/03/2024 at 12:39

Its funny as only got into Steve Harley music through the MLT rather than the other way round. Very sad and shocked to hear of his passing.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Andrew Cope.
  • Thomas Randall

17/03/2024 at 14:42

Yes, I too have just heard of his passing. Condolences to his family and the MLT twins. RIP….

• Dana Hart

17/03/2024 at 18:19

Sad news indeed. Another legend gone. He will live on forever through his music. My heartfelt condolences to his family, friends, band mates and fans. RIP sir. 🙁

• John Hitz

17/03/2024 at 19:40

Very well said Dana. 👈

• Chris Weber

17/03/2024 at 18:47

I am very sorry to hear of his passing. I also have Mona and Lisa to thank for finding his music; I too had never heard him before I found them. His music was powerful and wonderful.

My thoughts and prayers are with him, his family, friends, and many fans.

• Tim Arnold

17/03/2024 at 19:06

So sorry to hear of Steve Harley, my condolences to his family and friends.

• Mike Dresen

17/03/2024 at 20:41

• Jeffery Ohlwine

17/03/2024 at 22:01

Sad day for the Wagners and all other Steve Harley fans. Prayers for comfort for his loved ones.

• Jung Roe

17/03/2024 at 22:42

This is such sad news. Condolences Mona and Lisa, I know Steve Harley was a special friend, inspiration and a big advocate for your music and career. His music, and your cover of Best Years Of Our Lives was truly one of the most beautiful songs I know. RIP Steve, and thank you for everything.

• Bud Jackson

18/03/2024 at 03:56

Mona & Lisa,

I am so sorry to hear about Steve Harley’s passing! Thank you for introducing all of us to him & his great Band! I hadn’t heard of him before seeing the videos of the concert with both of you. And now he’s gone, way too soon! He made a wonderful contribution to Music with his unique sound!
      It was so special that you two ladies were asked to do a tour with Steve & his Band! I really enjoyed seeing one of your shows, and I hope you have more of that to post!

Rest in Peace Steve, & Thank You for creating your Fantastic Music for the World! — Bud Jackson

• Daryl Jones

19/03/2024 at 13:47

I was saddened and shocked as well when I learned of this yesterday. Steve was without a doubt an amazing and talented musician. Obviously a wonderful human being as well.