MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Thank You For The Livestreams

• Thank You For The Livestreams

Posted by Tim Arnold on 23/12/2023 at 23:02

Mona and Lisa, Papa Rudi and Michaela, we just want to say thank you for making this years advent calendar something very special. We appreciate the hard work and sacrifices you make to give us all the unique experience we can only find in the MonaLisa Twins Club. This truly is the grooviest place on the internet. We hope all of your dreams come true and wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Tim Arnold, Sparta Wisconsin

Jung Roe replied 4 months, 2 weeks ago 21 Members · 26 Replies
  • 26 Replies
  • Jung Roe

23/12/2023 at 23:05

Hi Mona and Lisa, Michaela and Papa Rudi

I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart…………(see attachment)

• Jung Roe

23/12/2023 at 23:07

You both have a heart of gold.

https://youtu.be/zNq6AVSns-M?si=UGws23oVXhe7DUOk

• Tim Arnold

23/12/2023 at 23:21

Very nice, Jung

• Jung Roe

02/01/2024 at 08:07

At my childhood apartment I grew up in that is still there (1969-1973). I used to play matchbox cars in the hallways. It was so amazing and meaningful to be there again. Nothing has changed! Magic of Christmas.

• Tim Arnold

23/12/2023 at 23:08

This is from Nima who was working tonight and couldn’t make the Livestream

• Jeannette Wannamaker

23/12/2023 at 23:19

I want to add my heartfelt thanks for your generosity. Who can imagine getting to hangout with their favorite musicians and be included in their family life?! We are blessed by your musical and artistic gifts and by the kind of people you are. A huge thank you to your whole family! You’ve made our Advent a time to remember forever.

• Philip Nesbitt

23/12/2023 at 23:29

Thank you to Mona, Lisa, Michaela and Rudi for making the build up to Christmas so wonderful.

Also thank you to all the MLT members who joined in the fun and to help make it.

Philip

• Roger Penn

23/12/2023 at 23:39

I cannot express my gratitude for all you do for us! You’re first-class musicians, but even better people. Thanks to the whole Wagner team.

• Vincent

23/12/2023 at 23:46

Thank You Mona & Lisa For the live streams , It really made my Christmas! the best present for Christmas is music.Hope you have a Happy and Wonderful New Year! Thank You Wagner Family

• Brian Hoerger

23/12/2023 at 23:51

Thank you so much for a wonderful evening! Tonight’s livestream really tugged at my heartstrings with your angelic version of “Dream a Little Dream” which was one of my friend Carolyn’s favorite song to sing. She was an amazing talent that left us too soon. When you sang “Edelweiss” it brought down the house, as that was my mom and dad’s favorite song. In fact we sang it at both of their funerals. Christmas has never been the same since, but you brought back many fond memories tonight, and I can’t thank you enough. The photos are from my recent trip to Munich to reconnect with family there. It was my first time back in 8 years, but I will return soon. Your music is part of my daily life, and I don’t think a day has passed since I found you on YouTube, that I don’t listen to one of your songs or stream one of your videos. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and I can’t wait to see what’s in store for the new year! Much love to you all! Brian XOXO

• Daryl Jones

23/12/2023 at 23:56

Mona and Lisa, Rudi and Michaela, there aren’t enough words to convey my thanks for what you all do for us here at eh MLT Club. I’ve only been around for a bit over a year, but in that time I have made some great friends, but especially in the four of you.
    You give up your free time for us on these livestreams and do so much in the background to make the members happy. Sure, it’s a business too…but it is certainly more than that. I cannot think of any other musicians that would do that, and I have some friends in the business that certainly don’t. I know I speak for all of us when I say we appreciate everything you do. Yes, it’s about promoting the music, but you take it far beyond that.
    From the bottom of my heart, thank-you for providing us with the absolute “grooviest” place on Earth!❤🎸🎼

• Johnnypee Parker

24/12/2023 at 00:11

It was so nice seeing Michaela & Rudi again. Thank you for sharing your time with all of us. Politician blew us away tonight. Bravo! All of that practice paid off. Every performance was flawless as well as coughless. We really like Hazy Shade of Winter. It’s easy to see your love for these songs in your performances.

Merry Christmas,

Marlo & JP

You feed the flowers in our hearts 🧡🧡

• Stephen Krogh

24/12/2023 at 00:16

I want to thank you for all the time and work you put into today’s Christmas Livestream. I enjoyed it immensely. You spoil us club members so much! Your musical talent is profound, but your ability to make others feel special and valued goes even beyond that because you share the love and joy in your hearts with them. That’s a rare gift and one I simply can’t thank you enough for.

Have a Merry Christmas and a groovy New Year!

• Refugio Arellano

24/12/2023 at 00:23

Mona, Lisa, Michaela and Rudy, I want to thank you for everything you did every Friday throughout the year and that concludes with the great advent calendar. all the broadcasts were great.

• Jacki Hopper

24/12/2023 at 00:53

Heartfelt Hugs of Luv n Thankyou for this year’s Epic Advent Calendar Livestreams, it is the ultimate one up to date , Such a pleasure to have Michaela and Rudi join in on it, made it all the more Kindred and Groovy-Spirited ….. I immensely enjoyed what all went into these Livestreams, The MLT Kinship Community #MLTBUZZLUVGROOVIFIED Spirit …… Much Laughter , Smiles , Positivity-fied Eminations were cast , The polls, postings, etc on the Off Livestreams Days were a hit, All Around Kudos of Appreciation from me and certainly from everyone else here …… The only other band I know of that has similar effects in my experience with their fans are Glass Tiger …. They sung a private concert in a nursing home for/to their oldest fan ( it was arranged through another lifelong GT fan , that works in the nursing home, that concert of sorts went viral on internet, TV news…..

Again, Thankyou All Ever So Much and Then Some for All That You Do, having come into our lives as we all discovered you at some point online , beautiful friendships created….

My #MLTBUZZLUVGROOVIFIED LUV n GRATI-MLT-ITUDE 🕊☮️💜🤗🤘🏻🫶☺️

• Tim Johnston

24/12/2023 at 01:01

Dear Mona and Lisa, and Michaela and Rudi,

Thank you for making our Advent Season so special. Thru your generosity we have hours of special time with you. You provide the opportunity to personally become part of our holidays and allow us to become part of yours. I cannot imagine any other artist doing that for their fans. I enjoyed getting to know you better and see how delightful you really are, it’s not just an act. I wish for you that all your Christmas and New Year’s dreams come there. 2024 is going to be a great year, you have set the tone for it.

• Tomás F. Calvo

24/12/2023 at 02:14

Dear Mona, Lisa, Michaela and Rudolf,

Thank you for a wonderful time. We really enjoyed all the heartwarming fun! You’ve created a lovely club where to hang out!

Lisa & Tomás

• Dennis Grover

24/12/2023 at 02:32

What a wonderful year 2023 was for MLT music. Your music has meant so much to me, and this past year has been unbelievable.

We had a new grandbaby come visit us during Thanksgiving, so I’m posting a picture from that visit. Holding an 11 month old grandchild is something special.

Frohe Weihnachten und ein gutes neues Jahr an Mona, Lisa, Michaela, und Rudy!

• This reply was modified 4 months, 4 weeks ago by  Dennis Grover.
Page 1 of 2