• thanks

Posted by John Leonard on 26/10/2021 at 23:17

i have asked a number of questions over the past months. some of them are simple and a few were a little more detailed. anyway i would like to thank you for your answers. they were detailed and showed a bit about your self’s. i asked about your success and what talent you were most proud of and both of you responded with personal and heartfelt answers. i don’t mean to go on but i valued your answers because now a days you get very shallow conversation from people and don’t actually see them.

anyway my question is for both of you. what songs do you like to play, if any, when you are just warming up to start a day in the studio or when playing live.

Claes Vejloe replied 2 years, 5 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Hi John,

No need to thank us, we really enjoy answering everyone’s questions here as much as we can and like the discussions that spring up around our replies – that’s great to see 🙂

To answer your question:

When playing live we usually jammed a bit of “This Boy Is Mine” or the Beatles’ “This Boy” to warm up on stage and set the sound levels (Coincidentally 2 sounds with a very similar title – something I am only now noticing ????). We never really “agreed” on that, it sort of just became a tradition because between the two songs, we’d cover all instruments & vocal mics.

Before jumping into a studio recording session, we usually just do some light vocal exercises before recording any voices. Or simply sing/play through the song we’re working on a few times, so we’re all loosened up and ready to jump into the project. But there isn’t any real “protocol” or “ritual” we have. 🙂

Thanks!

• Bill Isenberg

28/10/2021 at 00:56

To me this is what separates Mona and Lisa from the rest, they truly care for their fans and go the extra mile. Other groups etc say they love their fans and I am sure they do but not to the level Mona and Lisa do. I can’t believe how we can chat with them just like ole friends or family, and that is the difference.

• Claes Vejloe

26/11/2021 at 00:50

Thank you so much for your music.

Finding you on YouTube was like finding a Goldmine full of great music.

My taste in music is pretty much identical to yours. On my private YouTube playlist, I already had most of the original songs, that you have made cover versions of, so I was pleasantly surprised.

In my opinion, then many of your cover versions – are better than the original music, and your originals are so good. The more I listen to your music, the better I like it. I constantly discover something new in the songs, something I did not notice the first time I listened.

Your voices harmonize wonderfully well,
    and you master the musical instruments to perfection. Your videos are really good, … fun and cozy entertainment.

For the past 4 decades, I have unconsciously been looking for a music group like yours.

Lucky us who find you. You have the whole package solution – and on top of that – also the MLT Club – and then – not least – your loveable way of behaving.

THANKS

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now