MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum Support & Suggestions Verified Youtube channel

• Verified Youtube channel

Posted by David on 04/08/2022 at 00:53

Someone may already be on this, but just in case…. I read that the “verified” checkmark that you see on some Youtube channels is available for any channel with more than 100,000 subscribers. The checkmark doesn’t grant any additional functionality, but it does lend credibility to a channel and also indicates that the channel is kind of a big deal. I think it’s worth pursuing.

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/3046484?hl=en

David replied 1 year, 9 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • David

12/08/2022 at 23:47

I’m happy to report that the MonaLisa Twins Youtube channel now has it’s “verified account” check mark! I spotted it on Youtube around 10pm GMT (that’s 6:00 pm EDT in the U.S.)

The check mark doesn’t mean MLT gets better royalties or anything, but I think it has a certain cache since you need to be the official channel (not a parody or fan channel) with at least 100,000 subscribers. I hope it will give the account more credibility when someone sees the mark and that it will result in more views and a faster rate of new subscribers.

So I think this is good news and time will tell if I’m right.