MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum Introduce Yourself Way out west in Calgary Alberta

• Way out west in Calgary Alberta

Posted by Len Upton on 05/02/2022 at 05:56

Hi Everyone. I first went down the MLT rabbit hole about 4 1/2 years ago. Friday On My Mind was always a favorite. Oh, there’s another! Possibly Please Please Me. Then another etc. The rest, as they say, is history. Been around several blocks, music wise, over the decades, Early rock and roll, blues, reggae, ultimately landing on jazz, which has a vast repertoire. I’m keen to see where MLT goes in the coming years. I like their “cottage industry” approach.

Jacki Hopper replied 2 years, 3 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Jung Roe

07/02/2022 at 01:40

Greetings Len from the west of the Canadian Rockies! Warmest wishes and welcome to the MLT Club. I love MLTs cottage industry approach, that is what makes everything they create so much more special, and of course they have incredible talent writing songs, singing, and musicianship. Hope you have a wonderful time here.

• Jacki Hopper

07/02/2022 at 15:28

Gidday Eh there Len, from Ottawa way ????????????, Welcome to here, there are a few other Canuckers on here, besides myself, Jung, enjoy the MLT Club offerings and yes The Cottage Approach works effectively for Team MLT ????✌