MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Have you ever met a Beatle?

• Have you ever met a Beatle?

Posted by Thorsten Pontow on 09/02/2024 at 05:01

Hello Mona and Lisa, hello fellow Members!

@MLT: Have you ever met or come close to meeting Paul or Ringo in person or online? Would you like to? Or have you found out through some contact whether they know your interpretation of their music and what they think about it?

@MLTC Members: Have you ever met Paul or Ringo or been to one of their concerts?

Thanks and all the best

Thorsten

David Herrick replied 4 months, 2 weeks ago 6 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Jürgen

09/02/2024 at 11:22

Hallo Thorsten,

Paul toured Germany often enough. Unfortunately, I never managed to attend one of his concerts. Somehow I was always busy with other things in my life. Today I’m sorry. Maybe a little consolation for all those who, like me, missed the Paul McCartney concerts, one of his live performances at the Cavern Club. I would have liked to have been there. Back to the roots.

PS: Have you at least seen him live?

https://youtu.be/JdzVFrvKa6M?si=bwepYrq5wAxKpKWf&t=28

• Jung Roe

10/02/2024 at 19:18

No never had the fortune to see Paul or Ringo live. I would love to see a Paul McCartney concert, that would be pretty incredible. It would be like when I saw the Beach Boys live in my teens. Hey, there they are, Brian, Carl, Dennis, Mike, Al and Bruce. I’m in the same place with these guys, they are real!!!! My heroes.

• Thomas Randall

12/02/2024 at 01:30

Sadly no. But at least I finally got Ringo’s autograph on his book “Lifted”. I bought the signature edition.

• Daryl Jones

13/02/2024 at 14:46

We’ve never had the pleasure of seeing Paul live ourselves, but my wife’s sister saw him a few years ago in Edmonton and raved about it. That’s #3 on my list of “should haves” next to Pink Floyd and The Stones. Too soon old, too late smart…😞

• David Herrick

13/02/2024 at 16:40

I somehow have managed to see Paul live four times! At one concert I arrived about an hour early, and the PA system was playing Beatles/Wings/McCartney songs. The crowd was cheering and singing along to a lot of them, and that continued right up till showtime. The whole time I was thinking, “Wow, and these are songs that he’s NOT gonna do!” It really hit home how huge his repertoire is.