MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum Introduce Yourself Hello from Mac in Northumberland

• Hello from Mac in Northumberland

Posted by Mac Bulman on 18/02/2024 at 12:24

Hello everybody! At 77 years old, I have discovered the Mona Lisa Twins, and absolutely love their music, harmonies, and infectious enthusiasm! Their latest album ‘Why’ takes them to another level! Bitingly incisive messages wrapped up in great music – superb. I do hope i get to see them live soon? They are a real antidote to all the ‘manufactured, sterile stuff’ we hear nowadays, and deserve to be extremely successful. Great work, Ladies!!!

Mac Bulman replied 3 months, 3 weeks ago 6 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • Jacki Hopper

18/02/2024 at 22:10

Gidday to you Mac, a #MLTBUZZLUVGROOVIFIED Welcome to the MLT Club and spot on with your sentiments …. enjoy the MLT Club Offerings and look forward to seeing more posts from you on here …🤘🏻

• Mac Bulman

22/02/2024 at 16:12

Thank you Jacki. I love the music these girls make, and i’m glad to be able to support them! Kind Regards, Mac

• Thomas Randall

21/02/2024 at 22:29

Hi Mac and WELCOME! You’re in for a real treat, this club is AWESOME just like our twins. I’m going to be 66 myself in a few months.

• Mac Bulman

22/02/2024 at 16:11

Thank you, Thomas. I’m pleased to be a member, and hope i can get to see MLT live soon? Regards, Mac

• Lisa Wagner

Administrator
    23/02/2024 at 14:41

Hi Mac! WELCOME to the Club and thank you so much for the kind words about our music ♥ Mona and me hope you’ll enjoy your time here and thank you so much for the love and support!
    See you around!

• Mac Bulman

23/02/2024 at 15:45

Thank You, Lisa, for taking the time out to send me your message! As the saying goes – “I was chuffed to little mint balls” !!

• Tim Arnold

26/02/2024 at 23:42

Welcome to the club Mac, I hope you have a great time. So much great content and such wonderful hosts, enjoy.

• Mac Bulman

01/03/2024 at 18:50

Thank you so much, Tim. Glad to be a member – I love the music and enthusiasm of these ladies!

• Tom Fones

02/03/2024 at 15:47

Greetings and Welcome.

The twins keep it fresh and we try to help along.

• Mac Bulman

08/03/2024 at 18:37

Thanks, Tom,

Yes, i’m glad to be a Member and support these very talented ladies. Love their latest album!