MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Your Fave All Time TV Show Theme Songs

• Tim Arnold

08/11/2023 at 18:33

Another good show from the late 80’s/ early 90’s was The Wonder Years. The opening theme was the Beatles song Little Help From My Friends sung by Joe Cocker and there was always great classic songs being played in the back ground. Anyone could easily relate to the experiences of going through adolescence that was portrayed in every episode. Even these clips bring back memories.

https://youtu.be/4s8J5s_xfU0?feature=shared

• Sara Pattern

10/11/2023 at 12:52

Doctor Who theme tune by Ron Grainer & Delia Derbyshire for me as experimental early electronic music it is amazing. also showing my age the ITC production of The Persuaders by John Barry which had Tony Curtis and pre Bond Roger Moore as crimefighters.

• Rick Twomey

11/11/2023 at 00:01

WOW so many shows and theme songs and some of which I don’t even remember….but I’d like to suggest a few like the Andy Griffith Show with Opie skipping a rock in the lake ..Jackie Gleason’s The Honeymooners …how about some westerns..Gunsmoke…Rawhide…The Restless Gun…Cheyenne…The Big Valley…Bonanza..Wyatt Earp…Wagon Train…Roy Rogers Show ….Gene Autry…Laramie…Lawman…okay okay I love the westerns……Great topic Jackie as it stirred the memories of so many of us…oh one more please Three Blind Mice for THE 3 STOOGES😂😂😂😂

Page 2 of 2